L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I am not ok with my penis.

Dresden

Bluelighter
No man should be forced to live his entire life with a micropenis, which society views as a "secret deformity" with no redeeming value.

I am intelligent, handsome, tall, and have a great personality for a potential relationship, but I am all alone, romantically, at the age of 40 with no heirs and no viable prospects. In bed, I have tried being with women and being with men, but nothing works. I can't blame any of my past love interests for not wanting to stay with me--after all, it's not their fault and I probably wouldn't have stayed either--but it's not my fault either! Nobody seems to understand this.

Worse still, I have no one to talk about my problem with in real life. I think about it constantly all day, every day, but there is no solution short of an acceptance of the situation which still eludes me to this day that I can fathom.

Growing up, sports, swimming, and gym class were guaranteed nightmares, and when I was in college I remember my father taunting me at the dinner table in front of my mother saying, "You're just a WEE little Scotsman!," over and over.

It's enough to make me want to tear apart our heteronormative society from its seams, which I might just do. They used to give babies like me sex changes at birth, with disastrous consequences for the recipient later in life. Thank God, at least, that doesn't happen anymore, or didn't happen to me anyway.

Please don't tell me it's ok, because it's not ok. I have severe, unresolved psychological issues mainly involving the ego, self-worth, and gender identity to this day stemming from my lifelong congenital condition, and you would too if you were me. Loneliness is the worst of it. I feel unloved, unlovable, and fundamentally unacceptable in society's eyes. Why must it be like this?

Please don't tell me it's ok, because it's not ok. I have severe, unresolved psychological issues mainly involving the ego, self-worth, and gender identity to this day stemming from my lifelong congenital condition, and you would too if you were me. Loneliness is the worst of it. I feel unloved, unlovable, and fundamentally unacceptable in society's eyes. Why must it be like this?

I'm really sorry to hear all the trouble you've been through. Its absolutely not your fault! You deserve to be happy, feel worthy of love and to have positive relationships with yourself and others.

Society at large has a very poor understanding when it comes to human sexual and gender diversity... And internalizing those values can be a real headfuck if your lived experience isn't in line with the dominant social narrative. Between internalization and having to live with the constant threat of unsolicited external judgement I can imagine it gets overwhelming/traumatizing fast. It's society that's out of line, not you.

Are you in a position to seek (ideally specialized) therapy? Are there any gender diversity support groups in your area? Even if you could find a decent community online it sounds like it would really help to be able to talk to folks who can relate. You aren't alone in your situation, so I bet you can find people who 'get it' if you look around :)

I'm not ok with your penis either...

Real helpful...

OK you said you had "love interests," can you expand on that a bit further? What I'm getting at is, they didn't all leave after the first time you had sex, did they? Because if they didn't you must have been doing something right, and that possibly they left not over sexual issues with you, but because your insecurities took over! I'm just spitballing here, but is it possible it's a bigger issue for you than the people you have been involved with?

I used to take close-up pictures of my penis and send them to previous girlfriends, atleast doing so it got me laid that one time.we didn't talk much after that.

I can't tell you your penis is OK. And I'm not gonna make fun of it.
Meth-induced tours of seedy internet have shown me, the number of guys out there, and the supposed women who want to just yell at them about their penis . . . really it should give us all faith in humanity, that not only is there someone out there for you, there are apparently thousands.

I said it should, I never said I do feel any better.