• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I am getting bored

Effysunshine890

Greenlighter
Like wtf i am getting bored of this drug right no, I take phenibut every couple of days but not regularly and it’s really boring me out. I am bored af on the drug despite using it for my studies and social life. Today I have my family round and usually on it I am really sociable but tonight I am fed up for no apparent reason, perhaps I am overly tired, but I can’t seem to feel interested in anything

So stop taking it then, problem solved. Or else maybe you're bored in spite of the phenibut, and you need to do something more exciting with your life?
i chuckled.

on a more serious note xor could not be more correct, boredom is not a feeling one should have when they take somthing to 'enjoy' or indulge recreationally, phenibut is not somthing to use as a crutch either, i would like to ask what doses of the stuff you are taking because tolerance develops rapidly, towards extreme levels with gabapentinoids as i've learned all too well, but a solid abstinence from them will have you perhaps not feeling bored ? idk, use drugs to enhance your life, not be your life.

Try a new hobby? Read a book? Boredom is a product of convincing yourself nothing can entertain you. There are many avenues out.

Try a new hobby? Read a book? Boredom is a product of convincing yourself nothing can entertain you. There are many avenues out.
^ i'll occasionally watch my favorite movie twice in a row if i'm feeling like doing just that, you have to do what you feel you truely want to do, but maybe there's a lack of motivation involved in this case which i sense due to phenibut, the drug is useful, however with gabapentinoids, their subtle nature shouldn't be underestimated, they are potent and should be respected as efficient aids, but to watch out on your dosage levels just as you would any other chemical because they do have adverse effects that include feeling like just sitting there and staring at the wall, I've done this, i can't say i've considered anything ever as 'boredom' if you want to stare at a wall for 20 minutes too, and maybe just sit there and meditate, thats totally cool. Be comfortable with what you're doing and you won't feel like you're bored.
being bored is making 500 phone calls in a 6 hour window and wanting to nose dive into a pool of cocaine because you can't wait till its 5, and time moves sooooooo slowly when you have to sit there and process 10's of thousands of dollars of other peoples money while you only make a 5-10% commission, yeah maybe i'm alittle greedy but its tedious laborious work just like any other repetitive job. sometimes we might just not remember what boredom really is because we've been too inactive but once you have to get out there and live, you will guaranteed not feel 'boredom' especially while consuming a drug and get to just sit there and relax.

i proof read my post and i must say this analogy/example is too good. because it's too real.

Phenibut is not really the most "exciting" drug in the first place and tolerance also builds very quickly if it's used frequently. Use it once a week and it retains its magic, but again it's not a super exciting drug to begin with, it's a great social aid but it's not like dropping acid.

I agree with others if you're bored try picking up a hobby rather than putting more drugs in your gob.

yeah,l finding things to spend your time on that interest you and ideally, that you're passionate about, is the only way to solve boredom. Drugs can temporarily cover it up but they make everything worse because then you have to deal with addiction and feeling like utter crap without the drugs, and they mess with your ability to feel pleasure for some time even after you stop using them.

Exactly right. And if you learn something constructive like programming there is potential to make a lucrative career out of it. Without any formal education I got a job in a top software company by teaching myself all about computers.

Sorry all, I haven’t replied I’m actually a student on full time course with placement, but thing is although I get really into my course, I love to bits and I love being busy. I am not bored of the situation, it’s just it’s really difficult at the moment with being with my flat mate, she’s a great girl and do this think she’s beautiful stunning. If only she wasn’t straight. It’s just she’s not exactly a clean up type person. I’m considering moving once I have found myself a new place. It will be the second move.
But you right the tolerance builds up, so I have came off and now I will go back on in a few weeks or months.