European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I am a druggy fucker

Ismene2

Bluelighter
A question for my bluelight friends, the greatest people in the world.

When did you first realise you were a druggy fucker? Was it a particular drug that got to you? Was it the feeling of being high and talking like Worzel Gummidge? Was it a social thing?

How did your parents feel when they first found out you were a no good drugged up fucking bastard? Was it like you were proud of that shit? Or did you feel like "my disgrace is complete"?

Thanking you, my rockabilly buddies.

I was about 13 years old when I started selling my own valuables and collectables to get money for drugs, mostly cannabis at the time. I realized it then. I was on heroin a year later.

Drugs were fun but what really got me started is discovering it cured depression and anxiety.

My mom never cared if I smoked weed. She would grill me about it, but tell me as long as I don't smoke cigarettes or do drugs. I was on A LOT of drugs, I was a very bad kid. My poor single working mother.

A week before my 17th birthday I went to my mother and said "I'm addicted to heroin, I give up, I need help", I was in a psych ward a few hours later.

Thus began the saga of Snafu the Junkie. That was 16 years ago.

I refuse to believe you were a bad kid snafu! 😀
I stole my mothers car every night between 1-4am for over a year, crashing it twice and lying. I had 3 felonies before I was 17. I failed probation and diversion. I never graduated high school. I spent 2 years of my life in almost a dozen rehabs before I turned 18 which my mother spent her retirement fund on. I lied and stole from everyone, even my best friends.

I was a total piece of shit.

I'm a much better person now, though :)

Hey druggy fucker, I am also, a druggy fucker. Been this way for about as long as I can remember 🤙

I was about 13 years old when I started selling my own valuables and collectables to get money for drugs, mostly cannabis at the time. I realized it then. I was on heroin a year later.

Drugs were fun but what really got me started is discovering it cured depression and anxiety.

My mom never cared if I smoked weed. She would grill me about it, but tell me as long as I don't smoke cigarettes or do drugs. I was on A LOT of drugs, I was a very bad kid. My poor single working mother.

A week before my 17th birthday I went to my mother and said "I'm addicted to heroin, I give up, I need help", I was in a psych ward a few hours later.

You sound like me, only I was able to get out of the fel

You sound a lot like me, except I was able to get all the felonies dismissed/sealed. When I was 14 I got a slew of them for breaking into my school computer lab and selling all their parts on ebay :p that, plus the fbi investigations that never lead to charges. After a scare at 18 for drug stuff (that wasn't actually my fault) that got plead down I've never had any other felonies. I really want to start being a more careful, responsible, law abiding citizen

Saw the title and immediately thought limerick. Best effort so far.....

I'm not a druggy fucker, I'm the druggy fuckers mate. I only take the drugs to help me masterbate.

I'm a funky dugger baby

I'ma fuckin

I'ma fuckin

Redhanger

Womp womp womp

when my family/friends changed their view of me lol due to generally being druggy and a fucker