L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I adore my ex gf still

J

joeseph96

In advance. Sorry for the large madseage. All most two years ago my dad passed away, and this one girl, caitlin had been there for me... I have had a crush on her for what seemed for ages ( actually 3 years) and after the six months of my dads passing and funeral, she was there for me. Needless to say we got together on september 16th... but allthough I enjoyed her company, I always felt like her attensions were focused ob other people. She would run around hugging friends, yet when we where in the same room, she coukd not bring herself to hug me... so I started to become clingy, I grew paranoid over other boys she was chatting to online. Her birthday was coming up so I planned a birthday dinner at her favorite restaurant, however after all was planned and bought for... ie decorations and pressents. She cancelled it. We had an argument the day after her birthday. She had been posting messages to a boy I had specifically asked her to ingnore... so she messaged me saying we're through... my birthday was coming up and I got involved with another girl... needless to say me and caitlin were ex's but I still had feelings for her. And what made it worse is that we stayed friends because of it... I had told her about my drunken actions. Yet she seemed to be ok with it... obviously she wasnt and it was crushing for her... so we haven't spoken to eachother since... anyways a year has almost passed since we forst started to go out... & I still have feelings towards her. Shes accepted my friend request on facebook, and I will see her a in a week due to college. But I dont know what to say to her.... she doesnt know that ive been on anti depressants, & when we were dating she told me her biggest secret and im scared that she will feel betrayed. Any help would be helpful. Thanks

if you want to get over this girl, block/delete her on facebook, do not attempt to become friends with her

it seems she has made it quite clear that she doesn't want to be your girlfriend, so are you happy feeling like shit and miserable almost PTSD like while she ignores you and dotes on everyone else?

if you have pictures or reminders of her then if you are going to get over her and continue with your life you need to accept that its over and not try and keep this fantasy alive

did you go on anti-depressants because of the break-up? if so thats a really massive indicator you shouldnt be getting involved in this girls life any time soon in the future. its kind of like a DOC, the less you use it and think about it the less you want it and need it, and it sounds like the impact she has on your life is toxic...

also if you want to pursue healthy relationships in the future you really need to work on your insecurities (although you didnt say if she was sending flirty messages to a boy who you told her to ignore which resulted in the breakup)

good luck i know how much devastation losing a love interest can cause but the sooner you cut her off clean and quick, the sooner you will be able to attract new sxc ladies there are so many of them out there in the world and im sure plenty would love to pay attention to you... if not then being single is also a blessing for you to grow and mature and blossom into someone who will attract another individual who is happy with who they are etc..

are you supplementing anti-depressants with talk therapy or CBD? because they are not a magical pill that will suddenly make your life better, if you are in a state where you cant get out of bed to see a therapist then it will help you to get you out of your comfort zone which is the tool to improve your self-confidence :. happiness

Last edited:
You said you are worried she will feel betrayed, why is that? I also didn't understand which part is the "drunken actions" you were referring to? Did you mean. When you got with another girl??

I have some ideas but would like to understand a little better before I commment..