• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Hydrocodone withdrawals... well actually lack of 0_o

Zebia

Greenlighter
So i have been on Hydrocodone/acetaminophen ( for legitimate reasons) although I do know that I am dependent on it and I will have to get off of it and I was worried about that because I have been through withdrawals before and they were terrible. Anyway my cousin stole some of my pills -_- and I ran out early. My doctor has a zero tolerance policy so I just decided to just go through the hell of the withdrawals until I see him again and get my prescription. However, I woke up the next day and felt fine. Confused, I figured that it was a delayed reaction. However I am on day 7 ( i was supposed to get my refill today) I cancelled my appointment because although I am in pain. I have been off the pills long enough that I don't think I would have any withdrawals symptoms at this point ( correct me if I am wrong) and if I can get off now I would like to. So basically my question is, wtf? Does god just love me or something? Is it possible to just not go through withdrawals for no reason. Can it have a delayed reaction and I am going to just wake up tomorrow feeling terrible after 7 days? Is there any explanation for this anyone knows of? Don't get me wrong i'm not complaining. I'm just curious.