• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone questions & Hycodan [Canada]

Supeudol

Bluelighter
Hey all.

I have never got to experience much of any Hydrocodone since I live in Canada. And its very sad, because I have never seen Hydrocodone prescribed here at all. Even though it is available under the brand name "Hycodan" and it contains straight Hydrocodone without any APAP at all. The pills are only 5mg though.

I am thinking about going to a doctor to get try and some of these Hydrocodone here in Canada as I think it will help me taper a lot smoother off my Oxy's.

I have never ever experienced a Hydrocodone "high". The only Hydrocodone I have ever had was in Hawaii and it was Vicodin (5mg/500) I believe. But I never got high off them because I had a medium Oxycodone tolerance at the moment, about 120mg/day.

How do you guys feel about Hydrocodone? I hope its a lot better than taking Morphine orally. I think its B/A orally is about 80%. Does anyone know what the B/A of Hydrocodone is nasally? Since the pills I could get are 5mg without any APAP.

I also here that Hydrocodone can be much more of a warmer cozy buzz than Oxycodone, is this true? Because if it is, I'm sure I would enjoy it.

I kind of caved in today with my Opiate withdrawal progress and my brother got a prescription for 30 Oxy 80's.

Opinions people? Please tell me that Hydrocodone is better than Oral Morphine or MSContin. LoL :D

i personaly dont think it is .
when i was on it (cant remember the dose) i remember always taking like 5 adn they made me feel kinda wierd and not in a good way i amost felt sick to my stomache..
Thats all i have to offer,they didnt do much for me ,switched back to the T3s after that last script....