• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Hydrocodone/25mg - Somewhat familiar with opiates - Wonderful High, Bad Comedown

Hydromethomine

Bluelighter
So, I got ahold of some Hydrocodone 5 mg with Acetaminophen 500mg. The previous night, I had consumed 4 pills but today I am consuming 5. I have had a few experiences with Hydrocodone and this will be the most I have ever consumed. Last night was amazing on 20mg of Hydrocodone. I am in a fairly good mood, yet a little depressed. Ready to have some fun. The tablets have one side saying M357 and the other is simply a line. They are prescription. I am slightly tired, I feel relaxed from last night's 20mg high, and I just finished eating. I will now go to my room to get some tablets.

12:50 AM -
I take all 5 tablets, for a total of 25 mg of Hydrocodone, after i split them in half for faster effects.

1:08 PM -
Slight warmth and happiness, loving music. Unsure if the high is beginning or if I'm just in a good mood.

1:17 PM -
Quite a bit of confusion, really hard to read and type. Feel slight pressure in head. Eyes can't focus well, they feel restless. It is easy to stare at one thing for a long period of time and be satisfied with it. Feel lighter, vision is a little hazy. I have been sitting this whole time. I feel taller, strangely.

1:23 PM -
Very impaired, hard to walk straight and think straight. I'm dizzy, very very dizzy. Usually the effects take longer to kick in for me. This still feels very nice. Warm and cozy yet very dizzy and impaired. I feel like it is hard to remember what I had done all but a few seconds ago.

1:27 PM -
Dizziness getting more and more intense. Feeling warmer and light. Quite an intense experience for me. Slight shaking in my hand, also. Walking is hard, I can barely stay in a straight line. I would highly suggest not to drive on Hydrocodone.

1:40 PM -
Dizziness getting better, warmth and happiness kicking in more. I have never had a high that felt quite like this and kicked in so fast. I enjoy it, personally. Also, I can talk clearly and appear sober so it may be a good drug for hanging out at a party. Loud sounds can be annoying every once in a while but not much.

1:52 PM -
Very itchy all over. I know opiates can cause an itch. It's pretty crazy. As the dizziness recides, I feel more happy. I also feel extremely light headed.

2:02 PM -
Very tired. I am surprised by how fast the effects changed.

2:09 PM -
I stand up to make a cup of hot chocolate, realizing I am still very dizzy and impaired. I am very happy and warm at the same time. Hard to feel pain as it quickly subsides. It's hard to explain my vision, it is like it is hazy and my eyes have a tough time focusing on readin or motion.

2:17 PM -
Hot chocolate doesn't feel as hot as usual, it is hard to feel any burning from it. Not anything really big, but just slightly interesting. I still feel very happy, not super-duper happy but definately chilled out and happy with anything that goes on. Very social.

2:22 PM -
Super chilled out and relaxed. I feel like just sitting here all day. Legs are quite tired. I have a very calm feeling in my stomache, hard to explain. It's very relaxed.

2:35 PM -
Unbearably tired. I'm going to go to lay down. I am feeling slightly nauseous.

2:40 PM -
Laying down reduces nausea, also makes me feel like just laying here and thinking. Not feeling as impaired laying down, but quite comfy and happy. I may fall asleep.

3:08 PM -
Feeling very nauseous. Feel like throwing up. Not fun at all now.

Very good high to begin, bad after effects. 2 hours of sitting in the same spot nauseous isn't fun, but 2 hours of nodding on it is. Sorry I ended the report at 3:08, stomach was killing me.

Stay safe y'all!