• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How would one blow the biggest possible cloud?

Dimebagdonny

Bluelighter
Hello I'm sure someone out there have to be on the same page as me when it comes to maximizing you're hits. Like how some weed bongs are designed with the size of the downstems or or like how some bongs have a bubble to hold smoke and then release the carb to shotgun it down.
Now I believe the "physics" or "laws" of meth smoke would be a little different than weed,being that it's a vapor not smoke. I've always wanted to figure out how to get the biggest clouds possible like anywhere from hot rails to dropping rocks on a quartz dab nail.
I've noticed unlike weed, bigger bongs does NOT (my opinion) mean bigger meth hits. At least with one average sized piece. I think if you had a double pipe piece on a bigger bong with 2 fatty bowls, it would work better.

I think that the main factors are A.size of the bulb on pipe.
B. size of the stem on pipe.
C. How much dope is in bowl.
D.bong size.
E.water level and lung power.

-- I believe that the bigger the surface are you have to heat up like a dab nail, the more dope you can drop on there at once and have a hole .2 .3 or+ smoke up at once, into some contraption of a bong to inhale at once--
Now there has to be someone else out there thinks of how to "scientifically" figure out meth smoke works. I do apologize if I am unclear or don't make sense. I'm sure you would know why...lol but if I am, let me know and I will try to clear it up the best I can. Thank you all for your time! Much appreciated

I think it has to do with how well you twist the pipe and how hard you inhale.. I believe inhaling to hard would cool down the vapor production. And also how well you put the flame under. I’ve been smoking for 5 years and I still believe there’s a way to get better hits even though I do get huge hits sometimes but Most of the time they’re medium sized

A lot of people say their theories on holding meth in being harmful but I discount all of that and simply hold it in longer. Sorry this doesn't answer your question, but it's what it makes me think of with some other people I've conversed with over the years.

I think it has to do with how well you twist the pipe and how hard you inhale.. I believe inhaling to hard would cool down the vapor production. And also how well you put the flame under. I’ve been smoking for 5 years and I still believe there’s a way to get better hits even though I do get huge hits sometimes but Most of the time they’re medium sized
Yeah good point about it cooling it down. But. If you had a big enough pipe with big enough bowl then it may or may not differ? Good call though I never thought about that way. I've tried gravity bong hits like with the bottom of 2 liter cut out in a bucket water.. felt like I was getting a fat hit but.. no.. was terrible.
If we were aloud to attach videos on here I'd show some contraptions that would blow your minds... like I use to take a 9mm tube of glass shaped like "S" kinda and the top part of the "S" going into a bong(A.K.A. "Hong"[hotrail bong]) and the bottom part bbn of the "S" I would put some dope in there and barley melt it then crack it back twords the tip of the bottom of the "S" and I would heat up behind it right where the puddle will rest as your just ripping it hella hard while the puddle is just percolating right where the hot spot is. DAMN. Trust me on this. I also had a double nostril piece so you didnt have to plug one side of your nose

Well a bigger bowl is always better imo if you don’t mind wasting some of your product. Ocean bowls(large amount) usually give off the fattest clouds. It also depends how good your piece is because I’ve gone through probably atleast 100 pipes and they all seem to hit different just gotta find a sweet spot.
Haha I would love to see some of your contraptions! pm me if you down to share

Well a bigger bowl is always better imo if you don’t mind wasting some of your product. Ocean bowls(large amount) usually give off the fattest clouds. It also depends how good your piece is because I’ve gone through probably atleast 100 pipes and they all seem to hit different just gotta find a sweet spot.
Haha I would love to see some of your contraptions! pm me if you down to share
You ever tried using quartz oil burner pipe? It's pretty fucking sweet dude. Virtually Unbreakable. Unlessyou chuck it at concrete then maybe. But wont crack from temperature change. Only down side kinda is it has higher temperature resistance so it stays hotter longer but you get more and fatter hits so i'm down with it

You ever tried using quartz oil burner pipe? It's pretty fucking sweet dude. Virtually Unbreakable. Unlessyou chuck it at concrete then maybe. But wont crack from temperature change. Only down side kinda is it has higher temperature resistance so it stays hotter longer but you get more and fatter hits so i'm down with it
No that sounds pretty tight. Does it get a lot of flavor like how wax is more flavorful off of a quartz banger

They’re probably gonna take the link down because it’s paraphernalia lol

But thanks mane I’m definitely gonna try it out. They look well made

You literally don't want to blow any cloud at all. That's all your drug, puffing off into the sky.