How to recon oral peptides (BPC 157) can you drink Bacteriostatic Water?

jerry554

Greenlighter
BPC 157 has great effects for healing, especially GI. I'm trying to administer this peptide mainly orally. It is stable in gastric juice. Can you drink bacteriostatic water, or what is the best way to recon this for oral use?

You can drink bac stat water. I've never heard of drinking bpc though.

I've read all the studies I can find on it and a few of them found that it is stable orally and as effective. I plan on administering both ways just to cover all bases, alternating day by day, SuQ and Oral. Just was wondering if Bac static water was okay to ingest so I can just have one vial with the same recon method.

If it's NaCl or ethanol based then you can drink it. You should contact whoever you're buying it from and ask for the complete list of ingredients, then google every ingredient and look for any toxicity, just as a precaution. But almost anything that is safe to inject is safe to ingest.

Last edited:
If it's NaCl or ethanol based then you can drink it. You should contact whoever you're buying it from and ask for the complete list of ingredients, then google every ingredient and look for any toxicity, just as precaution. But almost anything that is safe to inject is safe to ingest.

It is 9MG Benzyl Alcohol per 1 ML, The LD50 of Benzyl alcohol is 1.2 g/kg in rats so it shouldn't be a problem AFAIK? The only ingredients were Benzyl Alcohol and Water.