• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how to inject crack-?

You need to dissolve it with citric acid (about 20% of the amount of crack that you will shoot. You may need less; the less you use, the better for your veins).

Sorry but shooting Koolaid is pretty ignorant.

He should really not be shooting crack... coke is just fine for shooting

It's really hard to get a hold of even mediocre cocaine hcl where I am, on the other hand, it's relatively easier to find good quality crack. Also good quality cocaine is very expensive; crack is much cheaper in comparison.

If O.P. is in a situation like me and he/ she wants that high, shooting crack is the only option. If I had to choose, there's no question of which one I would choose. When I used to live in NYC and London, I had access to very high quality cocaine. Those days, I used to always get powder because IV was the only route which I consumed. But now if I want to shoot, crack is usually the only option.

It's really hard to get a hold of even mediocre cocaine hcl where I am, on the other hand, it's relatively easier to find good quality crack. Also good quality cocaine is very expensive; crack is much cheaper in comparison.

If O.P. is in a situation like me and he/ she wants that high, shooting crack is the only option. If I had to choose, there's no question of which one I would choose. When I used to live in NYC and London, I had access to very high quality cocaine. Those days, I used to always get powder because IV was the only route which I consumed. But now if I want to shoot, crack is usually the only option.
Sounds risky but hey what would I know never tried it before

As long as you manage to use only the ediquate amount of acid, it shouldn't be much riskier than shooting cocaine hcl which is already one of the riskiest practices. One can die even with a lower dose of what they're used to.

Yes, obtaining Cocaine Hcl would be the better, easier option. The problem is, he does not have Cocaine Hcl. He has Cocaine Base, so that is what we need to help him with.

Being real, it is not likely that someone who has Cocaine right in front of them is going to forego using it in favor of waiting for a soluble version.

As others have said, citric acid will revert the base to a soluble salt. Users often use stuff ranging from lemon juice, to vinegar and apparently... kool aid. These methods will leave you with a solution that at the very least is bad for your veins.

Given the fact that Cocaine in any form is typically used compulsively until exhausted, you could easily end up with extravasation of the veins. Cocaine is highly caustic. Its vasoconstructive tendencies are actually what made Cocaine and its analogs huge in medicine.

Its arrival on the medical scene was due almost entirely to these qualities as opposed to the CNS effects. However, excessive vasoconstriction leads to tissue death.

If you're already dealing with a highly-caustic substances and mix it with pure acid... you get the idea. Please, please, please rotate sites OP. Follow proper injection practices. Be as clean as possible.

It is more a matter of when with Cocaine as opposed to a matter of if. I have never met someone who has true control over Cocaine use. I know they exist though, somewhere.

You should try and stick to smoking crack.

If getting good powder is difficult in your area try and learn to use the dark web

I would think some narrow range pH strips or a a pH meter would be helpful there are purpose made ones, sensors that can be used with scientific graphing calculators, and cheap accurate analogue ones in the garden section of department stores -- I would say use white vinegar or citric acid or whatever, assuming HCl is not available . . . then make a dilute sodium bicarbonate solution to add dropwise if needed to bring it up if required -- don't look for fizzing necessarily -- use a meter or strips. . . I would go for 7, but then again I think according to the package insert that Dilaudid HP and equivalent comes as 4.5 and it goes down smooth like a good drug should . . . on the other hand, I think Krokodil tends to be 0.5 to 3, with predictable results . . .