How To Find Discussions I've Started

JayJolie

Bluelighter
Hey, I'm still new tithe site so trying to figure everything out. I've been able to find how to get in to threads that I've posted in, but haven't been able to figure out how to see discussions I've started and see if people have answered me. Also, is there a way to be notified every time someone responds to either a thread you've started or a thread in which you are participating...because that would make things a lot easier!! Thank you!!

I'm also still adjusting to figuring out which forum to post certain questions...

You can do a few things - the easiest is Subscribe to the thread by using the subscribe option in 'Thread tools' - up towards the right. You can also search for threads that you have started by going to advanced search (top right under the search field) then do 'find threads started by user'.

I'm also still adjusting to figuring out which forum to post certain questions...

If you are uncertain where to post, you can simply post in the 'Homeless Section' one of the mods will move them to what they think is the most relevant section. Don't worry about getting the section wrong when your learning the system - the mods in that section will simply move to the relevant section for you.

Click your username, then click "view profile."

Under your avatar on the left hand side you will see "Find latest started threads."