• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

How to Detox opiods/Oxy/Methadone with basicly no withdrawl (Wellbutrin)

CanadaGhost

Greenlighter
Hey Guys,

This is my first post because I wanted to share my experience..

Been using Oxy and other opoids daily for approx. 2 years. Average dose would be about 8-10 oxy 40's or equivalent morph, hydromorph, etc etc etc.

Started buying methadone, 112mg of methadone and would do all 112 mg a day or half for approx. 4-6 months.

I started the Methadone because I wanted to quit, but it was still a problem, I had bags under my eyes, my urine was dark (indicating organ issues), I couldnt go on, I wasn't healthy.

So, I decided I would withdrawl, but before I started my withdrawl, just by luck, I was taking a friend's Wellbutrin. So, I didnt dose, 2-3 days later, no withdrawl symptoms. After about a week I started to get restless leg but thats it! I was good in every other way. Whatever Wellbutrin does this helped me escape withdrawl 90%.

I am now about a month clean, still using Wellbutrin daily, my body is coming back, no bags under eyes, my urine is no longer dark, no constipation, and overall I'm really feeling great. The only downside is I cant stop eating, it's like my body is rebuilding and wants food all the time. This is alright with me as I am back to lifting weights.

Guys, I started using Oxy because of social anxiety, it wrecked my body after a year or two, my teeth are not what they where, my health is not what is was, etc.

One more thing, during my abuse of oxy I would get great euphoria. One thing I never understood, and I have not found a real answer. Back in the day, I was only using one 40 of oxy every morning, but one day, out of the blue, I woke up and took my dose and NOTHING, no euphoria. I took double, NOTHING, triple, NOTHING, and kept trying until I just got tired. The euphoria was completely gone! The day before it was great euphoria, than none at all! It never really came back either. This was my downfall, I wanted the euphoria, I kept using more and more with no results.

Opiods will kill who you are, it will numb your emotions, it will cause you to loose contact with the real world, with what is important. In the end, I worked none stop on opiods, made 100k a year, spent majority on drugs, stopped talking to all my friends, and fucked my life. I am just trying to rebuild now. I had to destroy my business to quit. If I had money I would never quit. I'm broke at the moment, but I know how to get money, so here I come sober.

Point?

WELLBUTRIN helped me quit Opiods with basicly no withdrawl. This is INSANE. Use it! start a week or two on wellbutrin than quit opiods. Wellbutrin dose? I started on 150mg pill, the first day made me tired, but was enjoyable. After a few doses I started to get a mild stimulant feeling from Wellbutrin and upped my dose to 300mg a day, or 2 150mg pills. Life saver.

Good luck,

CanadaGhost

Thanks for the info I have to say you are the first person I have ever heard say that.. But thumbs up to you hope you can stay clean. Seems like your a very strong person and stay that way. I have been an opiate addict or over 4 yrs now and an iv opiate user for going on three yrs and I have to say DT is the scariest part that is for sure so I will definitely keep this in mind. Thank you. Good luck!!