❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How she imagine is giving blowjob

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksona

Greenlighter
Hello girls/womans. I am an man. Lets think for a moment hypothetically and consider the very few situations when a woman decide to give a head to a man without he mentioned it at all (including past months). How the women imagine they are doing it? What is expected from the man to do in order to NOT "fuck things up"? Why woman do it at all when they are not forced(dreamed something or what :|)? What is the best woman expect the man to do - grab them and fuck or what? Or maybe they expect to force their heads and dominate (I think this will be big mistake). Is it OK to ejaculate or they expect fuck? Is it OK to moan while she do it or tell her she is good at it? Is it right to give advises how to do it? I mean how you womans imagine is happening the "best blowjob giving process"? Tell me your dreams please :)

Last edited:
Funny story, but my first time when I was 16 was with my 22-year-old boyfriend who taught me the right way. I first put a plastic sandwich baggie on it because was scared to death of what it'd taste like, which he complied graciously. He was an awesome teacher. I've been told after that by someone else that I'm too good at it and where did I learn. I was once with a guy where we had an agreement of how he'd show me he wanted it, like push my head gently down, which was basically all the time, haha, but he'd take care of me, too. I'm married now and of course take care of my husband. There's no process, just what you work out with that woman and have respect for her.

You have strengthened my opinnion of that women do not want to do this job by their will, but there are very very few exceptions in the world. Women are emotional vulnerable and you do not know what is going on in their head all the time. And there are situations a very very few situations when they just deside to do it no matter of what. I just want to know why, why and why? And what is the perfect scenario which is going through their heads, so if a man is able to reach this scenario his chances of happenig again are increasing!

You saied he was good teacher, which mean it was not by your will! If you do normal ordinary sex with years and suddenly you decide to do oral sex, why you would ever do it? There is no fucking logic at all. BJ is a little bit personal and there is no respect in this! I am sure if you are not forced somehow (mentally) you won`t do it at all! But it seems that is not true. One day you will wake up and do it. Why? And I am talking once a year, or once a 10 years, but you will do it and it will be by your will and I do not know why?!

The question is not "does she love me if she refuse do blowjob" nor "should I force her to do blowjob". Here is involved something which happen very rear and that is why the question is so hard. And If we add that most of women are forced to do it "if they love us" and they are not able to isolate that - the question become almost impossible to be answered!!! You must imagine a ping/purple world where the unicorns are real and the mans never mention about oral sex (or the other unnatural type of sex), then answer why you will do it by your will, when you want, where you want it and how you dream it!

Last edited:
Of course it was of my own free will! I told him I wanted to learn the proper way. He never brought it up. I did. I think there's a right way and a wrong way, just my opinion, and I wanted to please him. There is always respect in any sexual act, sorry. It oozes from how you feel for that person. If you don't respect them, it shows in the act. I write romance novels and have my women give head because they want to and because there's respect from his end. She wants to please him because of this respect. I could never do that or be with anyone if there wasn't respect, but I'm speaking only for myself.

Edit: And I like giving my husband head of my own free will. Yes, he'll ask for it a lot of the times, but I could always say no and he'd respect that. He'd pout but he'd let it go. I do it because I want to. No other reason.

I don`t believe you. Try to do not give him head for a year and we will see if he will be still with you and if he is I am sure he will hit you in the shoulder when he get mad about something else which had annoied him and because of that you did not satisfied his needs he will become more annoied and the testosterone rebels. He will pout and mention it all the time. You were only 16 years old when you did it for the first time - every woman had tried it and every man know that minor girls are easy to bend to do it, no matter if you asked to do it or he did. He just plaied his cards very well and waited you to become more horny and your teenage hormones to say their word! The big problem with the woman is that they want romance and not just to say "give me a head please". Why I must pretend to what I am not to get a head? Why he plaied his cards very well? In my country people say "Wait grannie for good!" and he did it becouse he was 22 years and had sense or experience, but I am sure that in his mind all the nights he had dreamed for this, but did not wanted to mention it becouse he will ruine things. I told you - you are not adequate to answer the question. There is no respect - you are eating his cock - where the fuck is the respect in this? No matter if you wanted it or not - you are dominated some way - either physically if he say "if you love me do it" either psychically when he overplaied you and manipulated you to do it on your own will!!! Women preten that they have orgasm in the 95%+ of the situations, but they do it for HIM. Stop do waht he will please, do what you want and see the reaction from the other side, but will you do it if he brind a lot of money in the house - I do nt think so :). The life is short - do what you want, when you will do it? When you get old and get sick - nooo that won`t be good life. Do what you want and let him do it either, becouse if both show consideration to each others - you won`t be honest with your choosen one, and if you are not - that is not a love. Everyone of you must accept cons and pros of the other one :) - that is real love!!! And there is no romance in that to be extremely honest to your woman and she too you, but that make no sense with the woman nature - they want attention and romance. And that is why you won`t giv head if he say to you to do it and he is becoming another man that to reach the BJ action must be different, that is in contradiction with the "Love" understaning to be yourself to each other.

Last edited:
...which is why western girls belong with enlightened western people. The cultures don't mix and make everyone miserable. I was married to someone out of my own western culture who thought I was disgusting for wanting sex. I thought it was respect, but it was control.

A woman's sexuality is their own, how dare anyone judge her for wanting more than vanilla sex for making babies.

...which is why western girls belong with enlightened western people. The cultures don't mix and make everyone miserable. I was married to someone out of my own western culture who thought I was disgusting for wanting sex. I thought it was respect, but it was control.

A woman's sexuality is their own, how dare anyone judge her for wanting more than vanilla sex for making babies.

Exactly.

i couldn't make any sense out of that.

OP you dont want to listen to the people you ask the question of

end of thread

Status
Not open for further replies.