• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos How much Xanax (alparazolam) are you able to take without blcking out?

I took 4mg Alprazolam last night, and then a fifth a little later and didn't feel squat. And this is with zero tolerance. Same with Valium, for some reason Benzos just don't do anything for me. I mean, I have blacked out on them in the past when taking too many, but that's not my goal since it's dangerous and no fun anyway. Unless you're desperate for sleep and want to zonk out

I've never found Benzos recreational at all tbh, but if others do that's great.

I enjoyed Pregabalin until I foolishly fucked up my tolerance on them. Tapentadol is my recent discovery that I like, and with it Soma. Possibly try combining it with a benzo, but of course that's always a very risky combo.... (opiates and Benzos)

Rather alarmed to discover that Tapentadol is Class A, whereas DHC/Codeine/Benzos are only Class C's.... :oops:

Rather alarmed to discover that Tapentadol is Class A, whereas DHC/Codeine/Benzos are only Class C's.... :oops:
That just makes me more interested in trying it than I was before tbh :LOL:.

Previously I'd seen more negative reviews than positives, with more people saying it's not much cop, although it seems to have good effects on a minority of people.

I'm surprised due to this; it doesn't make much sense.

Are the authorities saying that it's much stronger, more addictive and more dangerous than benzos, codeine and DHC, and on a par with things like heroin and crack? I find that hard to believe.

Last edited:
When has drug-scheduling ever made any sense? A couple of days ago on the news some MPs were lobbying to get Cannabis made Class A, while in many other parts of the world it's now 100% legal :shrug:

I think this is a hard question, as benzos can give you a false feeling of being completely tactile, sociable and clever, when in fact your making a complete arse of yourself!
Without tolerance it could easily be 1mg.
@Forever Changes are you taking Galenika alprazolam/diazepam? I have found these to be underdosed, especially the diazepam.

Yeah I only use Galenikas as they have the best record of being genuine, but of course Wedinos doesn't measure strength, they only analyse the substance, so maybe they are underdosed

Yeah I only use Galenikas as they have the best record of being genuine, but of course Wedinos doesn't measure strength, they only analyse the substance, so maybe they are underdosed
I think this is the case, as I thought that myself, but then when trying different benzos than Galenika they worked fine.

Doesn't that depend on the dose you take and also the time of day you take them?

I wasn't joking about that 330mg.

I started getting brain zaps after I tool it, and decide to taper back down, fast.

Bear on mind that unless you’re buying blister and serial numbered brand name Xanax then you’re probably buying mystery ex benzos pressed in to a bar

I can't tell about alprazolam because in my country the docs don't like it too much, only had 2mg XR pills of alpra once. But in the psych ward they prescribed me lorazepam which is around 1/2-2/3 the strength of alprazolam(?) and since I've acquired permatolerance to dissociatives these stopped to be sedative for me. Last time I got 5 or 6 mg because of a panic attack and I didn't get the slightest hint of tiredness. So I'd say at least 4mg of alprazolam as well, not exactly proud of this.

I can take 4mg and stay awake.
❤❤
You're capable of taking two full Xanax bars and staying awake through the whole time? If this is because of tolerance, this is a bad thing. If it's with zero tolerance and you're just unusually naturally tolerant, that's too bad. Either way I feel badly for you. Ultimately I suspect you don't have genuine alprazolam though. Just my unsolicited $0.02 anyway.

You're capable of taking two full Xanax bars and staying awake through the whole time? If this is because of tolerance, this is a bad thing. If it's with zero tolerance and you're just unusually naturally tolerant, that's too bad. Either way I feel badly for you. Ultimately I suspect you don't have genuine alprazolam though. Just my unsolicited $0.02 anyway.
Ive been taking 10mg lorazepam for 5 years so its like 5mg alprazolam. So now I can take 2bars of real xanax pharma grade and go shopping or do anything else. Dont feel badly for me man, this is not killing me, it make me amnesia-man but I can live with me.
And trust me 4mg is a large dose for a zero tolerance person but I know a Man that need to swallow 100mg day, all the 50 pills bottle.
Send u ❤️ from Spain

Ive been taking 10mg lorazepam for 5 years so its like 5mg alprazolam. So now I can take 2bars of real xanax pharma grade and go shopping or do anything else. Dont feel badly for me man, this is not killing me, it make me amnesia-man but I can live with me.
And trust me 4mg is a large dose for a zero tolerance person but I know a Man that need to swallow 100mg day, all the 50 pills bottle.
Send u ❤️ from Spain
¡Dios mio! Suena caro.

alprazolam is not even hypnotic for everyone. It is worst theoretical sleep aid for me, if it is legit and not antihistamine or whatever-adulterated stupid ksalol, I just end getting up from bed and doing some stupid shit for hours.

They just mean the amount it takes to put them to sleep.

I've been on (and off) benzos for 30 years and 5mg Xanax is a lot. I was prescribed 0.25-0.5mg a long time ago but then put on diazepam because they were worried about how addictive Xanax was. Then it was rescheduled:

Does it have to make you fall asleep? I mean I'm glad if something just takes the edge off my anxiety sometimes.
Blacking out doesn’t mean falling asleep, it means not remembering a thing.

alprazolam is not even hypnotic for everyone. It is worst theoretical sleep aid for me, if it is legit and not antihistamine or whatever-adulterated stupid ksalol,
Xanax is first and foremost an anxiolytic, to me. There are much better sleep aids out there, so it doesn't surprise me if you're disappointed in the effects of alprazolam. You're looking for the wrong thing in the wrong drug, looking for love in all the wrong places, all my exes take substituted aminorexes, if ya know what I mean…

I just end getting up from bed and doing some stupid shit for hours.
Yeah, story of my life. Lol

yea I didn't say it but I am disappointed about almost every aspect of alprazolam. It is the most dumbing and numbing benzo of any I know, I am sick of alprazolam monopoly in my country, fuck that shit, drugs are ruined. If you absolutely need to get panic attack down ok it makes sense in medical reference frame and some people for recreational purposes, but fuck there isnt even much clonazepam around fuck it.
ok I am again rambling drunk. Even though it doesnt matter, I dont even do benzos anymore, really... but to cite Dope D.O.D; "WHAT HAPPENED?"

yea I didn't say it but I am disappointed about almost every aspect of alprazolam. It is the most dumbing and numbing benzo of any I know,
Interesting opinion. Do note: there are a ton of aryldiazepines in the world.

I am sick of alprazolam monopoly in my country, fuck that shit, drugs are ruined.
Alprazolam monopoly? Do you mean to say that's the only benzo you ever encounter on the black market in your country and you're sick of it? There are a lot of counterfeit pills being pressed with other benzos; are you sure it's not an imposter drug?

If you absolutely need to get panic attack down ok it makes sense in medical reference frame and some people for recreational purposes, but fuck there isnt even much clonazepam around fuck it.
ok I am again rambling drunk.
It happens.

Even though it doesnt matter, I dont even do benzos anymore, really... but to cite Dope D.O.D; "WHAT HAPPENED?"
Short version: US hegemony spearheaded both modern recreational drug use and the global prohibition of said drugs, which is fitting considering how the US is a paradox of puritan ideals and heathen instincts – censor women's nipples, but let 18-yr-olds buy SR-15 semi-automatic rifles. This created a global black market that has only grown in sophistication as the Internet age came on. Because these markets are unregulated and because people are greedy and uncaring of others, counterfeit American pharmaceuticals began appearing, and due to Xanax's mass popularity and appeal, it wasn't long before all sorts of RC benzos began being pressed into counterfeit Xanax bars that contained mostly or only an imposter, less popular benzodiazepine. And of course, fentanyl has found its way into counterfeit benzos as well as counterfeit pharmaceutical opiates.

To an extent it's a symptom of this era we live in where fraud, counterfeiting, scamming, carding, and database hacking are ubiquitous and frequent. Even firearms are seeing this trend what with all the talk about "ghost guns" wherein a weapon is largely machined and/or 3D-printed from machining instructions and files thus circumventing gun control measures. I honestly think this is what happened.

Find the right doctor though and none of this matters.