European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How much do you love drugs?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
I was a late starter to the drug scene, man, so it might have hit me more than a lot of people just how magical psychedelic drugs are. Till I was 30 life was bearable but slightly grim, only things that meant anything to me were a couple of family members, couple of friends, never really got started with women - I always had the impression that women were more for loud and extroverted guys - the type who shout "Look at me girls!..in my green v-neck and center-parting!! You know you want it!". Quiet loners didnt really get a look-in (until i bought my own green v-neck and a natty red bow-tie..). So apart from music and having a laugh with a few people..oh and dogs and a cat or two life was pretty empty.

But then I took drugs..oh yes I bloody did you know..it was magic mushies - the second they kicked in i knew this was what I'd been looking for all my life. Getting in touch with deep emotions, hilarious crippling laughter, euphoria, walking in nature tripping your titties off, whats not to love? Since then theyve always been my rock - I dont think theres anything that psychedelics couldnt help me through.

Do you remember the end of "The Great Escape" when they all just about to get shot and dearest Dickie Attenborough wistfully says about planning the escape "You know mac, all this, its kept me alive". Thats how I feel about psychedelics. (I do love other drugs too but the psyches are my faves).

What say you? 😀

I don't love drugs, but need them to function normally and so I don't jump out of my skin, I truly wish I din't have to take my benzos.

In the same proportion I don't like the counter-feelings that push me in direction of using I guess.

A lot. Always have & always will. Keeping it all in moderation(ish) I can’t see why the fuck I shouldn’t

As I mature, my relationship to drugs has evolved and changed.

I've been dealt quite a shit hand in life, in some ways, given that I have severe social anxiety.

However, there is 1 card I can bring in to play, for this hand I've been dealt; my own personal ace of spades, fucking good old fashioned benzodiazepines.

Despite their current disfavour in medical and therapeutic circles, I have found that It is entirely possible to play this card wisely, allowing some semblance of a life worth living.

They are just a highly effective anti-anxiety medication. The word "love" doesn't really cover it for me.

How much I loved getting high on other substances is a different matter. Things have changed though, and those options are not what they once were.

I love good effective drugs! I hate how legislation has made it harder to get a safe supply anymore. I hate the fact im getting old and out of that scene in a way?

Idk i used to love what certain chemicals could do. Love/hate relationship with drugs.

I love drugs, most of my life is spent researching drugs, how to get higher, how to do it safer, helping others to do the same, ect.

I trip twice a week usually, i use kratom every day in large doses, and i smoke hemp daily

one of the downsides is i wake up to mild withdrawal every morning, eyes watering, butterflies in my stomach, hot sweats, a little agitated, though if i was only taking psychedelics none of that would be true

Drugs as in psychedelic drugs? Always have and always will love them, just the sheer bizarre, profound, frightening joy of them

Other drugs? Empirically speaking I loved them significantly more than having money, happiness, health or stability

Contrary to some, I don't love drugs more than myself. I am absolutely sure they are bad influence. Very bad. But I do take them, because I like them. So, there're two of me: one that hates drugs and one that adores them. It's that simple as that.