• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many people know?

Survival0200

Bluelighter
The other day I was thinking, that how many people actually know that they've been prescribed "the good stuff"?

Just wondering how aware people generally are about medications.

Thinking about someone with e.g. an oxycodone prescription -- do they know, that it's almost the best shit you can get? That it's actually a drug you can get high of, and many people seek it.

I would hope someone would greatly appreciate an oxycodone script, although often I'll see or hear people say things like "oh they offered me such and such for my pain, but I didn't take it cause A: it makes me "nauseous" or B: don't wanna be addicted." Smug bastards :) Although I can't blame someone too much for not wanting to get hooked on oxy's.

Oxys did make me nauseous. Same with heroin.

But I'll be fucked if anyone complains about Desoxyn's "anxiety".

I have an Oxy script. I’m very happy with it. I generally get 90 of the 20mg Oxys per month. I just picked up 120 Oxys due to some post surgery pain.
There was another thread today where someone with chronic pain was asking how he/she could get a Fentanyl script. I would much rather stay on Oxys and I have talked to people on Fentanyl patches who say they wish they’d stayed with Oxys.

I have an Oxy script. I’m very happy with it. I generally get 90 of the 20mg Oxys per month. I just picked up 120 Oxys due to some post surgery pain.
There was another thread today where someone with chronic pain was asking how he/she could get a Fentanyl script. I would much rather stay on Oxys and I have talked to people on Fentanyl patches who say they wish they’d stayed with Oxys.

Urgh could you not... I'm drooling now :cry: oxycodone you are my bae where hath you been therefore oxycodone wherefore art thou oxycodone. Just joshin, I know what it do I just can't go down that road again but I want to so badly.

Only cool thing I have a script of is Gabapentin.

I'd love some of those 20mg pink oxys. :)