• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How LSD binds into serotonin receptors and why it lasts so long.

jezpe

Bluelighter
So i came across this amazing study about how lsd affects when its binded into serotonin receptor. Basically the study concluded that once lsd-molecule is in the serotonin receptor it creates a "lid" that locks lsd inside the receptor. But the trip has to end right? so some molecules escape this lid, and other receptors the cell sucks in with the molecule and breaks it down inside the cell. So these receptors are destroyed inside the cell. But all receptors grow back over time so no permanent damage is possible with smart use. Ofc. if you use lsd 3 times a week your brain cells dont have enough time to reproduce these receptors. For me this explains hppd and why it mostly heals over time, when receptors can grow back. I read the full study but couldnt find it again, but i found one page that explains this study in pretty simple way. If anyone is interested: http://news.unchealthcare.org/news/...d-attached-to-a-brain-cell-serotonin-receptor
I find it very interesting read and was thinking im not the only one.
Im not sure if this is already published here, but if it is im very sorry and mod can delete it :)
Anyways have a Great day all bluelighters.

jezpe... Your context keywords such as "sucks", "destroyed", and "damage"... Really make Me question Your intention of this post...

Link or not...

yeah i write it in few minutes, but read the study dont judge my words. My native language is not english.

And btw i love lsd, but i want to point out that now is study released its not smart to use many times per week.

Last edited by a moderator: