• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How long until I'll feel really tired??

Valence

Greenlighter
I woke up for good around 4pm yesterday, (I tend to be nocturnal) and took .2 of molly around nine thirty/ten pm that was very bitter and looked kind of like sea salt. We ate right before we took the molly (like around twenty minutes) and had a great high. I felt pressure all over my body and tingling, I wanted to call everyone in my contacts and tell them I love them. We spent literally all night and part of today talking, just sitting and talking. All day the clock seems to be moving too fast. We all moved to my friend's room and talked, and after a bit my muscles hurt like I'd held them all really tense all night. The last place to relax was my sternum and the muscles on my back directly across from it.

So, I tried to sleep earlier and couldn't because my heart was still racing (Probably around 6 or so), so I woke up and called a friend, hoping to get tired. That didn't work so I had a small bowl of cereal. I still don't feel tired enough to sleep over 24 hours since taking the molly and I'm a bit worried?

Other facts: I've done molly once before, and felt very similar to tonight, with less want to talk everyone's ear off. My pupils were huge when I checked, as were my two friends. We were all really happy, describing it as flying at points. I missed my class today because time simply moved too fast. I drove home just fine, pretty clear, but the whole day now as I look back is a blur, as well as the night. I can remember things if I think about them, but they're all out of order and fast. Our conversations were very much non linear, just an endless stream of stories and thoughts, usually forgetting our points we were making. We also smoked some weed around...midnight-ish? Just one joint, not sure how strong it was.

I'm ready for sleep now I think, but I can tell that I'm going to lay down, close my eyes, and not be tired. So, what gives? Was there meth or something? We're all still up as far as I know (I know at least one of us is) and I trust the guy who gave it to me, but I'm not trusting how late I've been up. I'm working on 30 hours up and I'm over it.

:)Its been said before nobody can really tell you what was in the Molly. The only person who knows is the individual who made it. And he might not know either.

I've never had meth give me the mdma tingles even when smoked.
We can't tell you what was in it but MDMA can keep you awake for a lot longer than the duration of the high, and it seems that you're pupils take a long time to return to normal size unless you get some sleep.
Being tired tends to make my pupils stay large for a long time

I ended up calling my friend around two am to talk to him about the symptoms I had (my heart was still beating at around 120 bpm despite sitting on my bed all day) and he reassured me that he'd had the same thing. I took a lukewarm bath and fell asleep around the 37 hour mark...I feel so much better even after only getting around 4 and a half hours of sleep.

That is because MDMA is one hell of a drug.

Next time you decide to roll, pre-load on 5-HTP/Vitamins for a couple of weeks (longer if possible). Once done rolling get your post-load cocktail ready for the days ahead. Doing this should increase your chances of getting sleep and aid your brain in recovering.

Weed helps some people find their sleep or it can make worse.

Also, because your sleep cycle is nocturnal by nature that's probably why you couldn't get sleep. I've stayed up over 24 hours after rolling so it isn't unheard of. I had a friend who couldn't sleep until about 5 days after she rolled.

One more thing, because you've only ever experienced 2 rolls in your life, you might want to save your next rolls for rave, yes a rave(one of the big ones with big names and what not), I recommend you try it, by the time you comedown you will be able to sleep because you'll be so tired from raging. Reason I say this is because I find that the first few MDMA experiences tend to be the best and at a rave could be a very memorable experience. Remember you can always take more but you can never take less.

Sounds like meth. It's the only thing that's kept me up that long. All the MDMA I've had I can sleep like a baby after I come down with no racing heart. I actually feel relaxed and melt into the bed. I'd be wary of what you took.

Yeah I highly advise buying a test kit. MDMA usually allows me to sleep a few hours after coming down. Sounds like you got something really speedy which kept you up.

Well I was feeling better but it's around 4 where I am and I feel like shit. Nauseous like hunger but sick if I eat, back hurts, my brain finally decided to be tired. I'm going to get some melatonin and seratonin stuff on my way home to take. I've been drinking water and don't feel dehydrated at least, but I feel floaty and not all there. I'll definitely be calling the guy that sold it to me, I'll let you know if I find out what it was.