• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How likely is it to get addicted to tianeptine?

deruyityn

Bluelighter
I only want to use it for anti depressant effects. I've never had a problem with kratom use so is it any more or less addictive than that?

The only main issue comparing the two I can think of is that tianeptine being a powder is more easy to get huge active doses in whereas with kratom it has a built in safety mechanism being hard to chug down all that bitter material.

If the addictive side is to do with the dopamine effect Id be alot less concerned since Im alot more experienced with dopamine related drugs than opiate related ones. Never had issues curbing my use with the former. I am inexperienced with that latter though so am very cautious.

Since this fucking draconion blanket ban is coming to engulf us in april in the uk I feel an urgency to try the drugs on my list that I thought may have a therapeutic effect but I'd been putting off since they will bee alot harder to get if at all in few months. You could argue why try them at but if something helped a great deal then there would be some way I imagine. So I wanted to test them while they are easy to get to know if they are worth the effort when it becomes harder.

Anyhow back to topic. I know alot of hardcore abusers hangout on this forum and naturally they will say it's really addictive but that doesn't say much for the average fellow like myself who has an honest motivation to use it responsibly. Ie will it turn a mild mannered chap like myself into a ravenous street junky?

More specifically what stops you wanting to take more and more of the stuff each time?