• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How is speed consumed ?

Thrax

Bluelighter
I received speed in the form of a white adhesive, impossible to sniff.

Is it possible to take this white substance orally?

Maybe there's a way to dry it and harden it first.

Hmmn. Is this EU speed? If so it almost certainly shit whatever you do.

Is it wet? Possibly you need to dry it for intranasal use. I always wondered how people consume speed paste.

Yeah if its wet mainly must eu speed is when get picked up, than i would take 1g to dry see how much is left after drying on a plate or so. The more the better, many people tend to cut with alcohol/ liquids. But if u cant wait u can always just bomb it still paste/ wet. But to snort, i would wind dry 15 min or untill u can put it to powder-Ish substance. Have a good time my friend

The wet is in some cases synthesis by products but pure to pureisj amp sulfate is a dry white to off white powdery substance and powerful in the 25-100mg range.

Dealers often cut this with a large amount of caffein creatine and paracetamol and then add organic solvents and water to give it weight and to market it as "base" speed. The misinformed joke being that base speed would be purer if it were really freebase amp but it would also be a thick viscous caustic oil.

Dry it on low heat in oven or on a plate on a radiator. Keep checking on it.

If you find yourself having to take half grams of the shit look into how to do a cold and dry acetone wash on the cut dry speed

Spread it on a plate. Drop few drops of isopropylalcohol onto it (it depends how large amount you have, how much alcohol you put onto it, it has to be wet) and while it dries, stir it with something metal (tip of a spoon, fork etc..) and when dry, scrape it and chop it and snort it.

I received speed in the form of a white adhesive, impossible to sniff.

Is it possible to take this white substance orally?

Maybe there's a way to dry it and harden it first.
Orally is best! Dosing is difficult when it’s not dry, but start with 30mg and gradually increase dose based on effects every 15-30 min, depending on how quickly it kicks in for you.