• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth How in the hell do meth users do it? I'm lost

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
So I finally got some good meth and the rush everyone talks about, but holy shit. The next 3-7 days for me are an absolute nightmare.

I have a crazy story I'm not even sure you'll believe.. I was on meth for the first 24 hours I'm good then things get weird I never sleep before 72 hours, I always have the most PARANOID delusions. Like CRAZY sht. So this time I am convinced this schizophrenic, bi polar friend/not friend of mine in my sober house is using mini hidden cameras to spy on me though my door and under the floor trim. So I keep seeing his shadow and I did catch him outside my door a few times so I did think I was right (cause he found out the master code on the door for our door locks and stole some klonopin from me) .. anyways So I get fucking angry and get a screw driver a knife a hammer and take the floor board, the side trim and the door side trim off. I keep finding these mini little screw heads the flat ones not the + type, and I googled it and they do make them hidden cameras the problem is when I grab them they turn into like black dust like they disintegrate. So this goes on and eventually I threaten his life and I shove a knife in his face, thankfully hes pretty seasoned been to Rikers island and took it well just told me to calm the fuck down. I went back in my room, lights on and saw a flash and a camera and snapped, grabbed the hammer and hit the wall where I thought it happened and I kid you not, there were Virgin Mary statues. So I turned on the light and stopped for a second. The entire wall was full of statutes like the clay ones FULL of drugs. Not only that, every virgin mary had a tiny stamp bag of blood in it. so when you broke the virgin mary open the blood spilled on the drugs. This was some like satanic creepy shit. This was in New Haven which has a lot of history in Connecticut not far from Yale and NYC..

Anyways our house manager wasnt home that night so I'm like fuck it and start tearing the wall down smashing virgin marys and stocking up on drugs.

I check my phone and I see him calling me, it's 4:30 in the morning and Im tweaking on meth... I answer hes like hey what the fuck are you doing someone said you're making shit load of noise, and I told him I was like I think I found something in the wall (sounding crazy as shit) so he was like I'll be right home hold on and then I start freaking the fuck out shoving these drugs in my backpack and some stashed in my socks and my pants. He bursts in my room and sees about a 3 by 4 foot hole in the wall of my wall and goes what the fuck are you doing and I go look the whole wall is stashed full of drugs! His excitement did not match mine. He tells me clean it up now and stop hitting the wall so he leaves the room and I'm fucked I know I'm fucked so I took as much I could in my socks, wearing 2 pairs of pants shoved a bunch in my under pair.. Long story short he tells me to leave the house for an hour so he can search me, searches my car, drug tests me which I had pee that I thought was good I used old piss I had that somehow popped for amphetamines and I think they were gonna kick me out regardless cause of the hole in the wall. So I got kicked out

But the camera thing and the delusion thing like I still believe he was doing that but once you comedown which when day 3-4 hits I cry for about an hour straight then I finally sleep as I'm entering a psychosis. It never fails. Every time.

But I just thought that shit was out of a movie a sober house (its old but nice probably built in 1940s, would have walls stuffed fulll of drugs..) The drugs ended up sucking my the way cut to shit nothing like I can get today and were probably from like 2000. I just don't understand it why someone would go through the trouble and how or why....

So that was the last week of my life then I spent 3 days in a motel doing cocaine and heroin and almost got arrested there too for paranoia. Shit makes you fucking bananas. I went to the lobby at 3 AM and asked if I could just sit with the girl cause I felt like I was gonna faint it took like 5 minutes to convince her not to call an ambulance and then finally I went back to my room but Jesus.

Fuck. and now I'm going back to rehab AGAIN. In the deep south.

So I finally got some good meth and the rush everyone talks about, but holy shit. The next 3-7 days for me are an absolute nightmare.

I have a crazy story I'm not even sure you'll believe.. I was on meth for the first 24 hours I'm good then things get weird I never sleep before 72 hours, I always have the most PARANOID delusions. Like CRAZY sht. So this time I am convinced this schizophrenic, bi polar friend/not friend of mine in my sober house is using mini hidden cameras to spy on me though my door and under the floor trim. So I keep seeing his shadow and I did catch him outside my door a few times so I did think I was right (cause he found out the master code on the door for our door locks and stole some klonopin from me) .. anyways So I get fucking angry and get a screw driver a knife a hammer and take the floor board, the side trim and the door side trim off. I keep finding these mini little screw heads the flat ones not the + type, and I googled it and they do make them hidden cameras the problem is when I grab them they turn into like black dust like they disintegrate. So this goes on and eventually I threaten his life and I shove a knife in his face, thankfully hes pretty seasoned been to Rikers island and took it well just told me to calm the fuck down. I went back in my room, lights on and saw a flash and a camera and snapped, grabbed the hammer and hit the wall where I thought it happened and I kid you not, there were Virgin Mary statues. So I turned on the light and stopped for a second. The entire wall was full of statutes like the clay ones FULL of drugs. Not only that, every virgin mary had a tiny stamp bag of blood in it. so when you broke the virgin mary open the blood spilled on the drugs. This was some like satanic creepy shit. This was in New Haven which has a lot of history in Connecticut not far from Yale and NYC..

Anyways our house manager wasnt home that night so I'm like fuck it and start tearing the wall down smashing virgin marys and stocking up on drugs.

I check my phone and I see him calling me, it's 4:30 in the morning and Im tweaking on meth... I answer hes like hey what the fuck are you doing someone said you're making shit load of noise, and I told him I was like I think I found something in the wall (sounding crazy as shit) so he was like I'll be right home hold on and then I start freaking the fuck out shoving these drugs in my backpack and some stashed in my socks and my pants. He bursts in my room and sees about a 3 by 4 foot hole in the wall of my wall and goes what the fuck are you doing and I go look the whole wall is stashed full of drugs! His excitement did not match mine. He tells me clean it up now and stop hitting the wall so he leaves the room and I'm fucked I know I'm fucked so I took as much I could in my socks, wearing 2 pairs of pants shoved a bunch in my under pair.. Long story short he tells me to leave the house for an hour so he can search me, searches my car, drug tests me which I had pee that I thought was good I used old piss I had that somehow popped for amphetamines and I think they were gonna kick me out regardless cause of the hole in the wall. So I got kicked out

But the camera thing and the delusion thing like I still believe he was doing that but once you comedown which when day 3-4 hits I cry for about an hour straight then I finally sleep as I'm entering a psychosis. It never fails. Every time.

But I just thought that shit was out of a movie a sober house (its old but nice probably built in 1940s, would have walls stuffed fulll of drugs..) The drugs ended up sucking my the way cut to shit nothing like I can get today and were probably from like 2000. I just don't understand it why someone would go through the trouble and how or why....

So that was the last week of my life then I spent 3 days in a motel doing cocaine and heroin and almost got arrested there too for paranoia. Shit makes you fucking bananas. I went to the lobby at 3 AM and asked if I could just sit with the girl cause I felt like I was gonna faint it took like 5 minutes to convince her not to call an ambulance and then finally I went back to my room but Jesus.

Wait so the drugs in the wall wasn’t a delusion?!?

-GC

Dude you have to get your shit together or you're going to die or end up in prison. You were doing well for a while earlier this year and now you're off the rails even worse it appears. Get help and get it together. Do not go all out before the 27th when you go to the salvation army (rehab?) that you mentioned. Stop right now

Dude you have to get your shit together or you're going to die or end up in prison. You were doing well for a while earlier this year and now you're off the rails even worse it appears. Get help and get it together. Do not go all out before the 27th when you go to the salvation army (rehab?) that you mentioned. Stop right now

I’m not using anything just one last gram of real heroin from an old friend my heart is scaring me I’m just resting up then flying to florida.

@G_Chem no they were real but when you go to shoot heroin or coke and 50% is still in the spoon and the cotton is so clogged with shit you can’t suck the water up they’re basically fake.

I ended up throwing them out I was afraid of the 3 hour drive and my luck and everything my car has illegal tints and license plate tints which for whatever reason in Connecticut not an issue but soon as you cross that Massachusetts and NH state line they’ll smoke you for such a victimless crime

Were they actually virgin Mary bottles with baggies of blood or was that part psychosis? Sure it's not like..plaster board/sheetrock? I guess if anywhere was gunna have secret stashes it would be a sober house.

Were they actually virgin Mary bottles with baggies of blood or was that part psychosis? Sure it's not like..plaster board/sheetrock? I guess if anywhere was gunna have secret stashes it would be a sober house.

They were most definitely real the actual drugs were in bags too but there was other undisclosed powder inside the statutes, 2 other people saw this with me

I've done meth off & on for 20 years.
I was the type who could stay up 3-5 days before I started having any hallucinations or issues.
But now whenever I do meth, I'm usually having auditory hallucinations not long after being awake for 24hrs.

I've never understood how other people do it either. But then again people can't understand how I could enjoy or function on heroin, yet I did. Even better than I do sober.
I've recently made a strong effort to avoid meth at all costs. It's not even a fun drug for me anymore. I'll do heroin, weed or psychedelics & weak stimulants any day.
But now I'm actually going as far just as avoiding all gay guys or people I know that use it, so that I can't get myself into a situation where I'm even tempted.

Been meth free for a month & plan to keep going.
Meth may "affect people differently", but one thing it does do consistently is making people compulsive horny sluts.

Last edited:
Yeah, some people out there dose once (or maybe twice at most) and don't run into those schizoid issues. Not trying to be mean, but you guys and your dosages (or repeat dosing) are frustrating to consistently read.

Electrum is righ, Opi: you are totally out of control. Again.
So no Salvation Army? Are you going to a deep south rehab now, you say?
The whole story of virgin mary and her drugs makes no sense at all. Those people that saw it with you where sober? Remember you found it all after you "saw" the flash of a "hiden minicamera they put to spy on you"...very crazy shit, amigo.
This sober house you live at, is it for profit? It doesn't sound at all as a sober nor a healing place, not even as a safe one. You know, you are full of drugs, your mates steal your klonopin, smashed walls in the middle of the night... and life goes on like everything is cool?
You should listen to Electrum, this whole story of yours is gonna end badly and no one knows when. This is serious Opiate, dude. It is very clear to my eyes that you have a very wild nature, you need to calm down before it gets too late.
At the very least you should avoid stimulants and US street bought opiates. You are way too wild to be near those things
I wish you the best, my friend. ❤

I’m not using anything just one last gram of real heroin from an old friend my heart is scaring me I’m just resting up then flying to florida.

@G_Chem no they were real but when you go to shoot heroin or coke and 50% is still in the spoon and the cotton is so clogged with shit you can’t suck the water up they’re basically fake.

I ended up throwing them out I was afraid of the 3 hour drive and my luck and everything my car has illegal tints and license plate tints which for whatever reason in Connecticut not an issue but soon as you cross that Massachusetts and NH state line they’ll smoke you for such a victimless crime

Holy shit that’s crazy man, I’ll be honest if that was me I’d be purifying that shit haha. I can understand just tossing it though. Really makes me wonder too the how and why to them being there??

-GC

Electrum is righ, Opi: you are totally out of control. Again.
So no Salvation Army? Are you going to a deep south rehab now, you say?
The whole story of virgin mary and her drugs makes no sense at all. Those people that saw it with you where sober? Remember you found it all after you "saw" the flash of a "hiden minicamera they put to spy on you"...very crazy shit, amigo.
This sober house you live at, is it for profit? It doesn't sound at all as a sober nor a healing place, not even as a safe one. You know, you are full of drugs, your mates steal your klonopin, smashed walls in the middle of the night... and life goes on like everything is cool?
You should listen to Electrum, this whole story of yours is gonna end badly and no one knows when. This is serious Opiate, dude. It is very clear to my eyes that you have a very wild nature, you need to calm down before it gets too late.
At the very least you should avoid stimulants and US street bought opiates. You are way too wild to be near those things
I wish you the best, my friend. ❤

this is a real thing

Holy shit that’s crazy man, I’ll be honest if that was me I’d be purifying that shit haha. I can understand just tossing it though. Really makes me wonder too the how and why to them being there??

-GC

I'm not sure but now the house owner wont return my calls and said he doesnt care about the money to fix the wall so I'm assuming all those drugs were somehow his or connected to him. Very odd. Based off of the design and how dusty and old the house, maybe the 1980's even ? Maybe the drugs lost their purity

this is a real thing
Fucking incredible man!! Also I find it terribly blasphemic as a catholic.
And you found them in the wall of a fucking sober house!! I bet you will have yet another wild story to tell your grandsons...

but yeah I am going to rehab for a long time. Woo hoo ... so fun. my life is a mess.
I honestly think you need it Opi. You need to take a rest for now. You deserve much better than all that shit. I hope you may find your way to stabilization and then you can point your life to one or another direction that you may choose.

Glad you're going back to rehab buddy

The mind can only take so much before it snaps for good. Your brain can be pushed into permanent psychosis.

Scares the shit out of me these days. Theres a reason I don't do certain drugs anymore.

Wait so the drugs in the wall wasn’t a delusion?!?

-GC
No, I don't think so.

He said his friend/ roommate was not as excited about the hole in the wall as he was.

I don't see any independent confirmation that there was actually drugs in the wall.

but yeah I am going to rehab for a long time. Woo hoo ... so fun. my life is a mess.

also a thing, but yes full blown meth psychosis. Thankfully I'm out of it now.
If your Meth psychosis was that bad, It can come back the next time you do any stimulants, amphetamine methamphetamine ecstasy any substituted phenethylamines.

And I say this with all due respect because you could end up needing to be on antipsychotics for the rest of your life.