How do you link a post?

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
Hiya,

I think it's prettyy amazing how people link posts? Are members able to do this or just staff?
If members can link posts please can someone tell me how?

Thank you <3

Evey

anybody can do it. just copy the link to the post from the post number in the top right corner of the post and then treat it like any other url:

postlink01.jpg

e.g. for your first post in this thread the vb code would be: [url=http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/789691-How-do-you-link-a-post?p=13560644&viewfull=1#post13560644]link to evey's post[/url]

which would look like this in a post: link to evey's post

alasdair

Thank you, Ali - that's very kind of you to do that. You (and animal_cookie) are very helpful with showing images and explaining things.

Sorry to be cheeky but I know you've a iPhone. For the last two years every time I sign into Bluelight on my iPad or iPhone it signs me out even though I have "Remember Me" ticked, and have "Always allow cookies" ticked in Settings for Safari. Yet my laptop keeps me continually signed in, no problem. It also reverts back to Mobile version whenever I restart the phone.

It never used to do this - I clicked something without realising it, and have searched everywhere can't find how to rectify the issue, asked people and they're unsure too.

Have you any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Evey .

Last edited:
make sure you have cookies enabled in safari.

alasdair