Admin Attention How do I apply to Moderate the Mental Health Forum

Ketamania

Bluelight Crew
Hello!

Title pretty much sums it up.

I can't find a sticky anywhere on the Mental Health Forum and I was invited to help moderate (which I would love to as I have dealt with mental health quite a bit with myself and others in real life <3). Any direction as to where to send an application and what to put on it?

Thanks!
Ash

Generally you'd just send your application to the members of the mental health mod team.

Reactions: CFC
Hello!

Title pretty much sums it up.

I can't find a sticky anywhere on the Mental Health Forum and I was invited to help moderate (which I would love to as I have dealt with mental health quite a bit with myself and others in real life <3). Any direction as to where to send an application and what to put on it?

Thanks!
Ash
@AlphaMethylPhenyl are you entertaining applications?

Thank you so much!
Congrats to you. I know you are going to be a great asset to us BL'ers.

Are you by any chance the "Ash " that was so friendly and helpful ? The one that got real close to " aifl" or some name close to that. He lived in FL and I believe passed away. If you are the same person, I'm sorry you lost a beloved friend. If you aren't that person....congrats anyway. <3

Are you by any chance the "Ash " that was so friendly and helpful ? The one that got real close to " aifl" or some name close to that. He lived in FL and I believe passed away. If you are the same person, I'm sorry you lost a beloved friend. If you aren't that person....congrats anyway. <3
Aww thank you! I am going to try my best! <3

And I don't recognize the name right away, but I have been absent from BL for a while. I do get close to everyone I meet on here, y'all are like family, and it is very likely I became good friends with him/her. This is terrible news, my other friend CaptainHeroin also just recently passed. :cry:

Aihfl.

Yeah, we lost him a few years ago just after he joined the ceps mod team. :(

We've lost way too many people, :(.