• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How did you meet your dealer?

Over the years some of my best plugs were kids I used to sell weed to. So we always had mad respect for each other.

My best ever guy was a friend of a friend that liked to play golf with us randomly. After a while everyone I ever messed with was introduced by someone who vouched for them . Extremely low profile

When I used to buy heroin off the street it was always an odysee to find a pusher when I moved to a new city. I first asked prostitutes but for some reason they only knew coke dealers, until I found some dude in the middle of daylight who was nodding and when I asked him if he can show me the spot where heroin is sold he was like "sure thing". I'm buying off the DN since 2018 though. You get better quality and don't have to run through half the city trying to locate some smack dealer. It becomes tiresome over time...

When I used to buy heroin off the street it was always an odysee to find a pusher when I moved to a new city. I first asked prostitutes but for some reason they only knew coke dealers, until I found some dude in the middle of daylight who was nodding and when I asked him if he can show me the spot where heroin is sold he was like "sure thing". I'm buying off the DN since 2018 though. You get better quality and don't have to run through half the city trying to locate some smack dealer. It becomes tiresome over time...
Be extremely careful. I hope you have fentanyl testing kits.

When I was into taking and using drugs I would look for obvious heads, hippie types that were super open about how they smoked marijuana in classes, in all types of public places, at concerts, from bartenders who would sell marijuana after work to make extra money, etc.

One time I walked up to the guy that I thought probably had some drugs on him. Yes, I was right.
This latest one I met at the methadone clinic.
I was my ex husband's old dealer too.

Edit: when I lived in Phoenix I was driving down a street at night. A guy jumps in my passenger seat, asks me what I needed, and jumped right out. It was like watching an incredibly graceful dance he did. Too bad I was clean at the time, I bet it was amazing. Whatever it was.

Last edited:
Which one? I've had hundreds.
That's what I was just thinking myself!

Let's see... my cousin's ex-husband gave me my first Vicodin, then she started selling me morphine tablets, then another friend hooked me up with a good Oxy connection, and there were a number of other friends-of-friends that I could usually count on. I could walk into any local bar and somebody would be like, "Hey man, ya need anything?".

I only take anything that's either prescribed to me or OTC these days.

Only buy drugs online really, mainly i only use designer drugs most of the time so that is the way to go for such things. But some of my vendors also have like MDMA, LSD and Ketamine so i get mainstream stuff from them too. Everything is always of top notch quality and its less risky than meeting people in person.

But in the past i have bought hard drugs on the streets like a million times. Is meet my Dope dealers by walking into the sketchiest cities in NJ and just asking people that looked strung out if they could bring me to somebody and i would buy them a bag or two also. Once i get a dudes number tho i would just buy ALOT at once so i wouldnt have to go into the hood often, cuz im white and when the cops see you in these areas they know exactly why you are there.

So id generally get a hundred bags at a time and meet the dude a couple blocks from the train station and id where a hoodie or something. This last dude sold Fentanyl, Crack and Ecstacy and if i spent over 500 bucks he would deliver it sometimes and drive out to the suburb where i was living.

Id get like ten e-pills, two bricks and ten vials of crack most of the time. Id usually do a couple bags of Dope immediately so i wouldnt be in withdrawls and then smoke all of the coke over a few hours, do more Dope to come down and then sleep. Wake up and drop two e-pills and roll all morning, only on that so i get a good one.

Than id do a shot of dope as its wearing off and redose a couple more pills and combo that. Just do Dope a couple days and then binge the MDMA again, this was during Covid started and how i spent most of the time i was on unemployment. Havent boughten street drugs since back then really.

Not gonna lie i had some pretty fun times during lockdown, also had some 2C-E, LSD, DOC, BOD, 4-AcO-DMT and Ethylone so i was playing with those as well 🙂

I've met a few dealers in my day, of course.
In the last few years, I've met two who were having yard sales. In both cases, left the sale with a small gift.
Now that's a yard sale-ing day. Knick knacks for the lady and a sample for me.

The 20's are the 70's all over.

Everybody smokes pot again. If they don't, they don't care.
I lived through the war on drugs (hell, I can't even drive on drugs)
When I worked in a large office building like 20 years ago, I would stand outside on smoke break and toke up with some women who were in their 60's and 70's! We probably needed it to get through the day in that corporate hellhole. (It made the cafeteria food taste a lot better too!)

Now I usually only smoke weed once a week with my music buddy before we jam, and never when I'm going to be driving anytime soon.

Last edited:
Which one? When? We going back 50 years. Lol ;)
In person used to be now couple with internets on a couple things that cannot be found locally or at exorbitant prices.
Where I meet them is above my pay grade to discuss.
=D