• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How constrained is your local drug supply

Nope. Everything's normal for me, at least. I haven't tried getting cocaine this year though, and I've never tried heroin so I couldn't comment on that either

I had trouble getting some prescriptions filled way back in march/April, but things have seemingly stabilized for the time being. I very rarely buy street drugs these days, so I can't say how the supplies of those are doing.

In my area, pills
all day. Adderall 30 IR, whatever. The coke is decent, meth is literally non-existent here. There is some 🔥 fire sandy brown heroin and a lot of crack.

Last edited:
Things are flowing here better than awhile.. Not hurting on anything I need.

-GC

100% agree. Late last week it was like the flood gates opened and the drought ended. Things were bad for quite a while, though.

I wanted to give a little update from the block in sf.

we’ve had a couple periods of time where crack was so scarce that even if you found a Hondo that was holding, they were asking for $30 or $40 for a $20 rock that was cut to shit so bad with meth and fent, it was almost unusable.

outside of those periods, the quality of crack on average is about the same but the buckle has been all but eliminated from sale. The smallest quantity is now a $10 rock which in many cases is the same size or smaller than the aforementioned nickel.
Bro that cocaine shortage amongst the Hondos that seems to be getting a LITTLE bit better now coincided exactly when the government of Hondurans seized untold tonnes of cocaine in an effort to convince the international community the president isn’t a drug trafficker (like his brother who was sentenced in the US for drug trafficking) as well as Trumps ramping up anti-drug patrols.
The yellow Fent has only gotten cheaper and better though. This stuff has already kicked heroin out.

Here in New Jersey it’s beyond horrible! Regarding heroin or even fent. I mean bad!!!!

Someone here mentioned “yellow fent” which someone had for a minute and it was really good but then gone with no word. Unreal.

In Australia where we were ahead of the curve on Covid compared to the US, things got really bad for maybe 4-6 months. For meth, quality halved and prices doubled and it was next to impossible to do a deal without risking a scam.

Everybody thought it was the End Times.

However in the last month or two things have bounced back and there is primo meth from both Asia and Mexico available on the street at pretty high purity.

Hopefully for you guys in the US the drought won’t last long eithe

Unfortunately not yet! (In The east coast that is).
Regarding the scams.... I can’t tell you how many I lost count. On H/Fent that is.

In my area, pills
all day. Adderall 30 IR, whatever. The coke is decent, meth is literally non-existent here. There is some 🔥 fire sandy brown heroin and a lot of crack.
Sounds like somewhere on east coast with “Non existent meth” but the sandy brown heroin is still not back around. No heroin is. Not even fentoin. No clue on crack. I get adderall legit but don’t take them. I prefer opiates all day long.

The drug that over here is everywhere is coke, but also weed and hash, speed and xtc, GHB and heroin, ketamine and mdma, shrooms and Kratom, and more are all drugs that are very easily to get, difficult Would also be DMT OR Changa...

Mine it depends on the drug,
Living in a country where like 1 in 10 people grow weed despite it being illegal finding quality weed is easy,
Importing some drugs personally is easy if you know where to look,
Cocaine prices here have always been high but meth (which is on my list of not to touch drugs) is like frickin everywhere.
MDMA prices fluctuate here but it being a small island based country with no land based borders a lot of our drug market can be a little strange.

It also varies widely by how populous the area you are in is, like small towns you'll mainly be able to source weed and meth with minimal effort but everything else is a higher effort to find.
As far as importing goes the more fringe and specific the drug the easier to import, like I started importing DMAA and DNP to make some kick ass diet pills for myself and they make it through strict borders easily, likely cause very few people are looking for them.