• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Homemade test kits?

kendash

Greenlighter
Hi,

Is there a list of chemicals or things that can be purchased from stores cheaper than buying a whole test kitor paying too much for a lab test. My friend Swim received a couple pills with similar effects to mdma. Swim
is sure that they are not mdma. Swim is certain that it is a less harmful sub to mdma and wants to test whats in it without large expenses.

Also Swim asks if there is a list of most or all substances to test for or have been found in similar pills. He seems to have a strong believe that they may contain a newly banned substance bkmdma and has discontinued use until he knows what it really is.

Please help I am worried about Swim's health and what dammage he may have already done if any.

9 parts sulfuric acid, one part formelin.

sounds like you got some bad pills. I recommend trying to relax and go to the ER if you feel in danger!

No fears of really bad effects. Obviously any kind will. However it seems this one is possibly a safer type. That is where the test comes in.
You said 9 parts sulfuric acid and 1 part formelin. Sorry to be a newb but would that be a test for one substance or which color guide for multiple kinds. As said cheaper the better.

No fears of really bad effects. Obviously any kind will. However it seems this one is possibly a safer type. That is where the test comes in.
You said 9 parts sulfuric acid and 1 part formelin. Sorry to be a newb but would that be a test for one substance or which color guide for multiple kinds. As said cheaper the better.
Multiple kinds.MDMA, Meth, 2C-x etc.

This has just about everything your looking for I think. As far as other kits also...

Add some menthol if you want to slow reactions down to observe colour changes.

^ Std formalin usually has a small amount of methanol added to extend shelf life, and inhibit polymerisation. Adding extra can have the undesired effect of altering the reactions so that the std colours take too long to develop or appear lighter. If you have to, only add a few mls / litre

Bluelight is seasick, no swimming please and when you do swim, usually swim represents ONE person, in your case we don't even know if it represents your friend, a REAL someone who isn't you, or if even you are included in it... SWIMMING does not protect you from any legal status, nor does it protect bluelight, so use I, we all know it's you anyway, if there would be a court audience with this text as material, judge would allow the lawyer to state every "SWIM" you say as if you said "I". Now I'll go throw up, brb.

I think its funny when people us swim but any way back to this where do you go to get these chems