hey. wondering about adminstrative taper

JackiePeyton

Ex-Bluelighter
I finally got in to a new op but won't start for month. I take 2mg of bupe flm daily. The doc booting me said they would give me a taper. what doess this taper usually consist of? I see some serious med stretching to make it a month. But the doc is low key and in the end, my recovery will again go at my pace.
Question is:
what is a typical adinistrative taper
8(

I finally got in to a new op but won't start for month. I take 2mg of bupe flm daily. The doc booting me said they would give me a taper. what doess this taper usually consist of? I see some serious med stretching to make it a month. But the doc is low key and in the end, my recovery will again go at my pace.
Question is:
what is a typical adinistrative taper
8(

You should ask your doctor what your taper will consist of. I would imagine that it will be at least thirty days in duration. Two milligrams is not a large dose so it should be okay for you to be tapered off the medication over a period of one month.

Why are you be "booted" by this doctor?

I explained in the last post but I guess I didn't explain in this one. I had a positive you're in for Ativan. This was my first dirty urine technically. But I had missed many counseling session and I also had previously told them that I had taken out of it but it had not shown up in my urine so I think they're counting it as two. I went back for Aranda and they didn't tell me if it was dirty still but I assume that it was. I'm not really sure though because Bendzunas never showed up in my urine before ever and I had taken them along the way in sparing amounts and nothing had changed there. What did change and was very stupid of me was that I changed the pharmacy where I got my Ativan to the same one where I got my Suboxone. Which is right beside the doctor where I get my Suboxone. So I guess if they wanted to look harder uat my urine for

This would be more appropriate in the other drugs forum.

To be honest, most doctors differ on how to taper people off of bupe.