• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

hey to all bluelight crew!!

minddetergent.

Bluelighter
hey bluelight crew mind detergent checkin in=D

been a lurker for a long time and did have an account about 4 years ago but totally forgot password and email addy was long out of use, you know how it goes8)

I'm a long time lover of drugs and started toking when I was 13 cuz there weren't fuck all else to do where I grew up, at that age we were spoiled with great Afghan, Lebanese, Moroccan, manali and other great import hashes although I have seen some nice import hashs around lately. much prefer it to bubble.

startied dropping paper acid when I was 14: purple ohms, strawberries, red dragon, keys to heaven, batman and joker, greenpeace and some others I've no doubt forgotten.

got into Extacy at 16: love doves, red and black caps, red and yellow caps, pink callies, green goddesses, adam and eves, phase 4, snowballs, disco buiscuit, xxx, pink chipbits and probably others.

got into a relationship with a lady that sold large amounts of hash adn got into crack and heroin in a major way and had a habit for about 10 years along with a couple of years of prison. now I just smoke herb and do the occasional class a.

too mashed to write anymore:)

Cool username minddtergent, welcome back :)

Sounds like you have heaps of experience in psychoactive substances, good to read up and inform yourself about what you were using!