Hey!!! NE One from de Milwaukee Madison, WI OR Chicago Ill area??

Bubbleberry

Bluelighter
Hi Im new here! My name iz Jessiy if from de milwaukee area, lookin to meet people from around de areas i tend to be in
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

hey what's up! I go to the U of Minnesota right now, but lived in the chicagoland area most of my life(North Shore) Anyway, I go to Chicago often for friends and raves, you should go to Countdown to Millennium on New Years Eve in Chicago. to check it out got to www.futureforces.net that would be awesome if we could have a bluelighters meeting place there! email me back if you interested. PLUR
------------------
"Anything that's worth doing is worth doing right."-HST

Hi, I'm in Chicago. A friendly warning about NYE and the Future Forces party: it looks like it's gonna be at the Dolton. RAHZEL's web site lists the location. Drop Bass party in Milwaukee looks pretty cool though.
eve

Hi, I'm in Chicago. A friendly warning about NYE and the Future Forces party: it looks like it's gonna be at the Dolton. RAHZEL's web site lists the location. Drop Bass party in Milwaukee looks pretty cool though.
eve

eve

Yeah im deffinatly NOT going to chi town for y2k I be probably goin to milwaukee
smile.gif
short drive is a plus and its ALWAYS in that huge ass eagles ballroom place with the 4 floors
wink.gif

------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

Yeah im deffinatly NOT going to chi town for y2k I be probably goin to milwaukee
smile.gif
short drive is a plus and its ALWAYS in that huge ass eagles ballroom place with the 4 floors
wink.gif

------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

Come to milwaukee....you will not be disappointed in the least. Last years Drop Bass party was off the hook and this year has all the makings of a VERY memorable time. Besides that, the "Rave" venue in Milwaukee is the shit! You can seriously get lost in this place.....

Come to milwaukee....you will not be disappointed in the least. Last years Drop Bass party was off the hook and this year has all the makings of a VERY memorable time. Besides that, the "Rave" venue in Milwaukee is the shit! You can seriously get lost in this place.....

Hey All, Just a shameless plug..
http://mail.soren.com:81/guest/RemoteListSummary/ChicagoBlue
It's a chicagoland mailling list.
Yall seem like you have some great info and it would be much appreciated if you shared it.
PS i would love to Go out to milwaukee for a party. You can only go to XL sooooo many weekends in a row. or at least i'd like to meet some of you........
Shadefree this weekend??? Meetup???? e-mail me
------------------
The Good News: I Have Two Brain Cells Left.
The Bad News: One is Lost, and The Other One Is Looking For It.

Hey All, Just a shameless plug..
http://mail.soren.com:81/guest/RemoteListSummary/ChicagoBlue
It's a chicagoland mailling list.
Yall seem like you have some great info and it would be much appreciated if you shared it.
PS i would love to Go out to milwaukee for a party. You can only go to XL sooooo many weekends in a row. or at least i'd like to meet some of you........
Shadefree this weekend??? Meetup???? e-mail me
------------------
The Good News: I Have Two Brain Cells Left.
The Bad News: One is Lost, and The Other One Is Looking For It.