• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin

JoeSmoke

Greenlighter
22 from UK, I see two paths in front of me and know I'm in a very precarious situation. Not feeling so good about my self, I seem to be tearing myself apart emotionally, beating myself up, and as Layne Staley would say pretty much kicking my own fucking teeth in. Last summer for the first time I tried opiates and came so close to becoming hooked that I scared the shit out of myself. Since then I've been taking the same ones here and there, carefully and never becoming addicted. I have came so close in this year to trying heroin but never being able to source it... Until now... I know most of the replies (if any) will say don't do it and I know. However, feeling like an absolute failure in every possible way cannot go on any further. I know I'm just in a bad headspace but I don't want to handle the bullshit anymore

22 from UK, I see two paths in front of me and know I'm in a very precarious situation. Not feeling so good about my self, I seem to be tearing myself apart emotionally, beating myself up, and as Layne Staley would say pretty much kicking my own fucking teeth in. Last summer for the first time I tried opiates and came so close to becoming hooked that I scared the shit out of myself. Since then I've been taking the same ones here and there, carefully and never becoming addicted. I have came so close in this year to trying heroin but never being able to source it... Until now... I know most of the replies (if any) will say don't do it and I know. However, feeling like an absolute failure in every possible way cannot go on any further. I know I'm just in a bad headspace but I don't want to handle the bullshit anymore
That's just your feelings telling you your a failure. They're not real or only as real as you allow them to be. Trying and eventually getting addicted to heroin will solidify your failure.

I sympathize with you, I have felt that dread and thought opiates were the only thing that would help, so no judgement here. But "heroin" specifically is a very bad solution to this feeling and I know we can't stop you from doing what you want but I'd highly recommend you find a different opiate.

Heroin these days is usually not heroin, it's fentanyl. First off fentanyl is a mediocre high compared to real heroin or pretty much any other synthetic or semi synthetic like hydrocodone etc. Street fent is extremely dangerous for people with low tolerance, it can fairly handily kill people with high tolerance if the batch is too hot, which isn't uncommon.

I highly recommend you just flush the shit you have. But I know people will do what they want so here's some things that will help you be as "safe" as you can when using street heroin.

First I'd recommend getting a fentanyl test kit, they're available online and will at least tell you whether or not you have fentanyl. Also you will need to use volumetric dosing to lessen the chance of OD. This involves dissolving all of the powder into a XXmilliliters of water then get an oral syringe or something . Dissolving it in water will evenly distribute the drug into the water, so consuming let's say 10ml of this drug water will give you the same dose as another 10ml shot of the same water. This prevents hot spots in the powder from giving you a massive dose all at once, these hot spots can for because of sloppy cutting practices by dealers that doesn't thoroughly mix the fentanyl with the cut.