• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

herion = cc

lylbyt

Greenlighter
before i ever started using any kind of drug i have never poop regularly like daily like most people. Before drug it would be like twice a week. we fast forward to now I have been on herion for almost a year an half and now I might poop once every 2 week unless im sick which i very rarely get sick since we make sure we dont go more than 4-6 hours without it. i have actally waited to start gettng sick thinking that will help but that iust makes me have a little bit that is like dihrrea but it doesnt get rid of enough.well for the last 2 months i have started to hace really bad stomach aches an i dont eat regularly cause it just makes my stomach hurt worse. i drink a few cups of coffee a day that use to help when i was on pills but doesnt now. so after some research i think i have become impacted. any tips to help me poop an dont say to stop using cause its not going to happen at thia moment. nor because i cant cause i did back in 2011 and was completely clean for 4 years but other things are keeping me from. i shot up about 2-4 grams of herion daily sometimes more

Last edited:
Its very well known heroin causes constipation....i have been an addict on snd off for like 5 years. Best way is to drink a while bottle of magnesium citrate, be slightly in w\d, and drink a cup of cofee. It has worked for me in the past

If it's been two weeks and you haven't gone you should see a doctor. If you are obstructed what I am about to recommend may permenantly injure or kill you if you are absolutely unable to pass anything. If it hasn't been two weeks or you are able to still flatulate then you may not be obstructed.

I have always had issues with constipation since I was a toddler and now that I'm am over for I'm alcohol it's the worst it's ever been. I've been working with. Gastrointerologist for the couple of years, and am actually getting ready to see a new one. You may want to try this for your situation.

Decrease your fiber consumption, try to get it under 10g. Try to eat soups and foods high in healthy fats. Eating fiber is just going to add more bulk.

Drink water and only water throughout the day, though have some coffee in the morning. Consider getting some quality premixed protein shakes like Orgain as what I am about to suggest is going to throw your electrolytes out of balance and you will need calcium.
Day 1:
- drink 1/2 cup mineral oil in the morning and in the evening before bed. This should help lubricate. Your body doesn't digest this and it will travel through the intestines intact and will slowly coat the impaction. You may need multiple doses and if you haven't defecated in two weeks consider repeating this dose in the evening.
- drink coffee in the morning
- Miralax, morning, noon, and night - mix 1/4 to 1/3 cup in 16 oz of water and drink quickly. Drink another 16oz of water within the next hour. Try to drink water throughout the day as the poop in your intestines has dehydrated which is then further exasperated by the reduced peristalsis from opiates. This shit is terrible and makes me horribly nauseous and bloated but it does tend to break things up and allow stuff to move. It's an osmotic laxative which draws water into the colon so it's very important that you drink water throughout the day. Avoid sofa.
-in the afternoon brew a cup of senna tea and use two tea bags (I like Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move brand). This is a stimulant laxative and will be courage peristalsis.
-before bed take 3 Correctal laxative pills. Use this brand - the pink pills. Other brands like dulcolax have the same ingredients and some dose but they do not work for some reason. This is a stimulant laxative and will cause cramping.

End of day one, you won't feel great and will probably be uncomfortable.

Day 2
Evaluate how you feel and have a fresh cup of coffee.

1. Take water for drinking into the bathroom with you and set near toilet - needs to be within reach. You may also want twant to have a bucket in case you vomit. If you think stuff has moved closer to ththe exit then do enemas in this order and hold everything in - 1 glycerin suppository, 8oz olive oil or mineral oil, 1 Walgreens brand enema, refill container with warm (do not use hot). Lay down on the floor by the toilet with your pants and underpants off, on your right side and try to relax. Google colonic massage and do this. Most likely after you insert everything you will feel the immediate urge to poop, don't- it's just the enemas and you will expel them with no results. Try to hold everything for two to five minutes, but try not to clench too much in the process.

1a. If you poop YEAH!!! Go on a maintenance plan and do this daily:

- magnesium citrate pills 200mg, morning
and night. Take two Dulcolax Stool Softeners
in the morning. If you are not going once every two days then do an enema (regular Walgreens generic) on the second day after your morning coffee. If you're still having issues on day three do the magnesium citrate pills in the morning, the two tea bags at noon, and chug the entire bottle of magnesium citrate liquid (recommend Walgreens brand).

2a. If the above didn't make you go repeat the entire process but also drink a Walgreens generic magnesium citrate liquid bottle and skip the magnesium citrate pills in the evening. The next morning do the coffee and enemas. If no joy please see a doctor ASAP!

Things to note:

Stimulant laxatives can be dangerous and can disrupt peristalsis so try not to take them daily or even weekly - only in emergencies.

Consider switching to a low fiber diet.

Exercise will help ease constipation.

Try to do daily maintenance with mag citrate pills or miralax. Regular enemas are also beneficial.

Avoid soda. Avoid high sodium foods, cheese, anything that give you gas, and other constipating foods.

Don't let it get to two weeks - this is horribly dangerous. You can end up with so many permenant issues and could possibly lose your colon. Feel free to message me with questions.

before i ever started using any kind of drug i have never poop regularly like daily like most people. Before drug it would be like twice a week. we fast forward to now I have been on herion for almost a year an half and now I might poop once every 2 week unless im sick which i very rarely get sick since we make sure we dont go more than 4-6 hours without it. i have actally waited to start gettng sick thinking that will help but that iust makes me have a little bit that is like dihrrea but it doesnt get rid of enough.well for the last 2 months i have started to hace really bad stomach aches an i dont eat regularly cause it just makes my stomach hurt worse. i drink a few cups of coffee a day that use to help when i was on pills but doesnt now. so after some research i think i have become impacted. any tips to help me poop an dont say to stop using cause its not going to happen at thia moment. nor because i cant cause i did back in 2011 and was completely clean for 4 years but other things are keeping me from. i shot up about 2-4 grams of herion daily sometimes more

Go to store and get some Miralax. It will work and got all the poop that is stuck up inside you outta of you. It is one of the best and most gently laxatives you can get, it won't cause cramps like that stimulant laxatives do. Also drink plenty of water when you take the Miralax.. Just remember to keep flushing every time you drop a poop in the toilet because you will be having what some call "heroin baby" which is a huge poop and if you don't keep flushing while you poop you will clog your toilet. Good luck you will feel 100% better once you get all that shit outta of you.

Another good thing to take is Magnesium Oxide, if you go to the grocery/drug-store and just buy the Magnesium supplement they have it will most likely be Magnesium Oxide. Just look at the label on back to be sure. That will also clear you out SUPER good and doesn't cause cramps either like stimulant laxatives.