• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tapering Help: Zopiclone Withdrawal Taper??

Zopivic

Greenlighter
Hi,i'm Zopivic, just joined new member hope to get some help, as in rather a serious situation. Have been on zopiclone for 17yrs, gradually losing tolerance, I say gradually, I can take 20 7.5hmgm tabs with virtually no effect, which means I am in for one hell of a withdrawal. I'm told that I can make it less painful by using valium. So, have got that, but don't know what schedule to follow, how many to take, when, and dosage. Has anyone been in this situation who could give me some idea of a plan, and also how long a period I should allow for the process? I am 70yrs old(and have never been able to sleep without one drug or other, so this is definitely going to be a 'humdinger!) Just a retired female, wondering why have been spared the life threatening positions I have found myself in over the years. My drug of choice(well it found me, I didn't choose to be a problem drinker!) was alcohol, I haven't had a drink for 17yrs, so u can c how I transferred one addiction for another! Anyway, if I'm not careful, I 'll get addicted to valium too!!???

Last edited:
Hi Zopivic - Glad you found us - Welcome to Bluelight :)

I'm going to pop you over to Basic Drug Discussion, where your thread will receive more appropriate attention. Feel free to post another introduction thread in NMI explaining your favorite drugs, hobbies, etc.. who you are.

Good luck!

NMI --> BDD

Hi Madness, I c I'm here on the new forum, do I have to do anything more than the post I've. wriiten?