Help with prohormone pct

down508

Bluelighter
Ok so just stopped a 5 week cycle of a prohormone I bought. Every day I took

Methylstenbolone 6mg
Max Lmg 30 mg
Deca 30 mg (that's what it says but its obviously not real deca)
Hexadrone 30mg

It was my first cycle, I know it's a little extreme for a first cycle but the sides were bearable and I got some good gains.

I started pct today, took my last pill yesterday. I have 1500 mg of clomid in liquid. I took 100mg today and plan on taking 100 mg for the next 4 days.

Can someone tell me how to dose it to come off this ph?

Thanks in advance. I'm new to this and should have asked a long time ago, but I'm here now an hoping to get a good straight answer

Keep Clomid to 50mg it has some shitty side effects...
No more than that is needed anyway

Keep Clomid to 50mg it has some shitty side effects...
No more than that is needed anyway

Hi nolys, welcome back Daddy, how's the little one.... Sleepless nights..??

To agree with nolys, The choice of SERM and duration may vary but PCT should always start with Clomid. You do not need a huge dose in the first few days.

Here is what to do:

Start with Clomid for three weeks and reduce the dosage and overlap it with Nolva in week four. Dose Nolva for 3 weeks thereafter.

After 7 weeks in the last day of Nolva, introduce an AI and run that by itself for three or four days.

Clomid does more then act as an anti-estrogen in certain tissues. In the pituitary it acts as an estrogen, sensitizing pituitary cells to the actions of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). This stimulates release of FSH & LH. Enclomid the active anti-estrogenic component of Clomid is as effective as Clomid in this regard.

Tamoxifen (an anti-estrogen) is completely ineffective.

Clomid mediates the positive effect at the estrogen receptor.

Both Clomid and tamoxifen are almost equally effective at binding to the pituitary estrogen receptor. As noted Tamoxifen has no estrogen mediated effect in terms of an ability to increase GnRH-stimulated release of FSH & LH. What it does is just occupy the receptors...or block them so that E2 or Clomid can not have a positive influence.

That isn't what we want in the first few weeks of PCT. That is why you do not use Tamoxifen in those early weeks.

Tamoxifen is ineffective at what gf?
And it's been good apart from the constant being pissed on lol.
I'm not really back just checked in the once yesterday I may be on and off this but with a few days between

Tamoxifen is ineffective at what gf?
And it's been good apart from the constant being pissed on lol.
I'm not really back just checked in the once yesterday I may be on and off this but with a few days between

I think when you put this paragraph describing clomid together, it becomes more understandable:

Clomid does more then act as an anti-estrogen in certain tissues. In the pituitary it acts as an estrogen, sensitizing pituitary cells to the actions of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). This stimulates release of FSH & LH. Enclomid the active anti-estrogenic component of Clomid is as effective as Clomid in this regard.

I think when you put this paragraph describing clomid together, it becomes more understandable:

so what are you saying ideal pct would be?

I always thought u do

nolva 40 40 20 20
clomi 50 50 25 25

wtf

so what are you saying ideal pct would be?

I always thought u do

nolva 40 40 20 20
clomi 50 50 25 25

wtf

Nolva/clomid combo is what you read on past steroid forums, research I have only recently been made aware of might suggest otherwise...

Start with Clomid for three weeks and reduce the dosage and overlap it with Nolva in week four. Dose Nolva for 3 weeks thereafter.

After 7 weeks in the last day of Nolva, introduce an AI and run that by itself for three or four days.