• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Help trying to detox of a teinth a day heroin

Mogi

Greenlighter
Been trying to detox with subbies keep waiting 24 hours then tried 36 hours and be so ill and I mean ill!!!! Like a rattle hitting all at once! I ride it out for 8 hours and then tried taking the other 8ml as suggested then it doesn't help. So wait for a few hours then end up having to smoke till it eases!! I am at the point of losing my job, house friends family etc!! I am desperate I can't take them again I have managed to get 150ml of meth but I look after my disabled mum and only managed to do the last two attempts by kidding on I was on holiday. I have 4 days off from work and mum a week Monday and need to get off this shit! Please I know I am a brand new poster here but anyone that can take some time to help me with advice that works as you will alll know if you have been a user everyone gives you great advice while they are using but I need some real advice that will get me through the withdrawals. I attempted a detox 6 months ago I seen on YouTube with the guy with the beard all otc meds and grapefruit juice etc didn't work. Literally at the end of my hanging on with a threat to my life. I have been in hospital twice with pneumonia the last year from the smoke. I can't go through services it's complicated but it's not an option ????

When you say you've waited 24 and 36 hours before taking Suboxone and are ill, do you mean you're feeling really terrible from the withdrawal by the time you take them, or that you're throwing yourself into precipitated withdrawal by taking the sub too soon? And to be clear, you've been doing a tenth max each day for how long?

A 16th of an ounce, so 2 grams or thereabouts.

Supposed to be 1.75 but is usually rounded to 2 because cheap scales.

Yowza, yeah, big difference between a tenth of a G and 2 G's. OP? You there?
Hi yeh it's 1.75g it's not strong been on it since the end of summer with say 6 days a month off. The withdrawal on the subbie is horrendous I have been told and checked online that it the time to wait but even left it the second time for 32 or 36 hours and still the same thing happened. Thanks I wasn't expecting a reply so I really am thanskful for the help folks. I live in the uk I should have said because I know the terms we use can mean different things abroad x

Withdrawal was from subbie 100% I have read about precitipated withdrawal but thought I had left it long enough I had the restless legs and running to the loo before it but an hour after taking it both times it was all the stages of a rattle hitting at once

Teenth is pretty universal, although not really very common in useage lol. I'm gonna send you to sober living, I think you'll get better answers over there.

Re being sent over

Teenth is pretty universal, although not really very common in useage lol. I'm gonna send you to sober living, I think you'll get better answers over there.

Hi bp what does that mean do you send me a link to move this post? Or do you move it for me? Sorry to be a pest ?

You are now in sober living, I moved it for you.

And you're not being a pest, I'm here to help, feel free to reach out of you have any questions, maintenance meds however, are not my expertise.

Using a teinth a day is normal in the crowd I get from, I think it's because we all work and the guy we get from is a 'user dealer' just selling enough to cover his habit and gives us a good price. So it's cheaper than a gram from other people, we all thought it's great but realising now how much I am on isn't ??? x

I know the feeling, never touched heroin, but plenty of experience with morphine, among other drugs.

Being honest

You are now in sober living, I moved it for you.

And you're not being a pest, I'm here to help, feel free to reach out of you have any questions, maintenance meds however, are not my expertise.

Thank you ? it's all new to me posting like this and being honest instead of this 007 dual life I have been living ?

Not a problem, I know the feeling, the only reason anyone knows I was using is I told them when I got clean, it's definitely taxing keeping a secret like that.

Not a problem, I know the feeling, the only reason anyone knows I was using is I told them when I got clean, it's definitely taxing keeping a secret like that.
If you don't mind me asking how long are you clean? What way did you get off? And most importantly well done you! ?

Hi guys has my last smoke 2 nights ago and been using the meth I have still got 60 ml left but totally craving a smoke so badly any tips?? Tried writing down pros and cons just triggered me worse ?

If you don't mind me asking how long are you clean? What way did you get off? And most importantly well done you! ?

Sorry just saw this, been off opiates since early 15, only been fully clean for 6 months, I cold turkeyed because I never had the willpower to stick to any sort of taper.

Well done ? I just went and scored ?????? I wasn't even fucking feeling ill just couldn't sleep and was at the door and home without even thinking gutted ?? I suppose I can't expect it to be easy or we would t need pages like this! I was up 4 days ago with snow over my knees and the blizzard bashing my face and all I was thinking was I wish the people that see us as junkie scum could see us struggled to walk miles freezing in the snow because if we don't we are going to feel so bad. Anyway I will have a bit left over in the morning and will just need to go day at time! I have 2 days off a weekend when I tried the subbies and was so ill and 2 days there so at least my habit is down for going my actual detox day Monday when I go away to a caravan for 4 days when I had arranged to start my detox so even writing this I am thinking I am doing not too bad considering I could be on a final binge. I don't have anyone to talk to about this so I am not processing things but even typing this has made me feel better! Recovery here I come! X

I wish you luck, recovery is hard, but definitely worth it.