• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Help! Smoked possibly heroin with meth

Dcole461

Bluelighter
I've smoked H off foil before and I don't think I smoked that much, but I've never combined the two before. It tasted like H though I've only smoked tar before and this was white (powder mixed in with my shards :X) I heard it's rare to OD smoking H but how long would it take to know I did too much?

Smoking h yields a low bioavailibilty. So yes it's one of the routes of administration that is hardest to od from. Although when meth is added, less h is needed to od than if h was the only drug consumed.

Respiratory depression would being within about 5-10 minutes of smoking. How long has it been since you smoked? Are you having difficulty keeping your eyes open?

I'm not, I knew it was H instantly so I didn't smoke too much, does white H burn brown (I probably burned it). My heart rate is 88 which is not unusual for me on meth.

Yeah it usually turns a darker color from the oxidation, this be more or less depending on cutting agents.. Yeah you probably did burn it, I add a drop of water to my powder when I decide to smoke it..

Do you have an opioid tolerance?

Not at all really, I've had IV morphine once at the hospital before surgery (with iv and oral morphine after the surgery too). Chased 7-8 times but never more than twice a week and over the course of several months.

It seems like you'll be okay with the dose you took.. Are you planning on using the rest? If so take it very slowly, and don't underestimate it's od capabilities! You could be fine with one hit, then od on the next..

I won't take anymore, meth is my DOC anyway and this is my last bit of that too, hopefully my last go at it (fingers crossed). Will I be ok smoking more meth? I haven't done anywhere near my limit for that.

I can't give you a definitive answer.. You're the only one that can judge how high you are. To be on the safe side, I'd wait at least 3-4 hours to take more meth.

I'm going to leave this open for a little bit longer, just in case someone else had a similar experience and can shed some light on your situation..

Until then stay safe bud!

You cant add water when your chasing the Dragon off of foil.

Its hard to od on smoking h but definately possible , the Nice thing is it hits almost instantly so just take or from there.

For number 3 heroin the ba can be up to 60% , what you had doesn't sound like heroin which is usually brown except Australia and the golden triangle

Theres tons of H that is beige/off white in my area, also different shades of brown ECP, and Tar.. A lot of times the white shit, "china white" isn't really china white heroin, its just ECP mixed with fent.. I have seen it before.. OP you might have gotten meth mixed with fent.. since it is a popular cut these days for not only H, but now I am hearing of it being mixed with coke too.. don't see why they wouldn't cut meth with it as well.. Plus I have no idea why anyone would cut meth with heroin.. that would probably make the dealer lose money, mixing one expensive drug with another.. I have no idea why anyone would bother. Its very possible it was fent or maybe some other kind of opioid like oxy, OC does taste a bit like H when smoked I used to do it all the time, I have smoked morphine once without knowing it was morphine, I thought it was an OC and my friend had already put it on foil and smoked part of it, so I thinking it was oxy smoked it with her.. it was so obvious it wasn't oxy, you cant miss that taste/smell, its very unique, this tasted weird.. I knew right away it wasn't oxy, and then she showed me one of the pils that was untouched, I then knew for sure it was MScontin not OC. apparently she got high, I didn't feel shit.. morphine sucks smoked... In short.. there is a number of opioid pharms that when crushed up look and taste similar to H when smoked.. it could have been anything, but again I don't know why a dealer would want to put heroin in with their meth, other than maybe to get them physically addicted.