• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

HELP. Quit all drugs and e cigarettes but have this breathlessness

dukedeadly

Greenlighter
Hey guys, this is my first post. but ever since i quit vyvanse and ecigarettes about a month ago i've been getting really bad chest pains, breathlessness upon using stairs or going up hill. My vyvanse use was as prescribed but i was vaping high nicotine ecigs for about 5 years. the vyvanse was for 3 (30mg daily). I just wanted to know if anyone had similar feelings upon quitting and how long did they take to resolve. also ive been to the doctor and cardiologist, got xrays, ecgs, bloodwork which came back relatively normal. I appreciate any input

Getting winded sounds like it might be COPD, which can result from using ecigs. You can read more about the risks of vaping here from the American Lung Association. It's only been a month - if a doctor didn't find anything abnormal, you'll likely feel a lot better soon.

Getting winded sounds like it might be COPD, which can result from using ecigs. You can read more about the risks of vaping here from the American Lung Association. It's only been a month - if a doctor didn't find anything abnormal, you'll likely feel a lot better soon.

im only 22. no wheezing. no cough