• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Help me make a plan! Need to jump off tonight

Kismet555

Greenlighter
First of all, thanks to all for this supportive and educational board! I’d be lost without BL.

I have gotten off oxycontin and moved to only short acting oxycodone. I say short acting because I buy it off the street and I’m pretty sure it is cut with Fentenyl. (I also get prescription oxycodones and they look and feel totally different.)

i have the following to take for side effects, but I need help knowing what symptoms they treat and how to take them (how much, when, when to take more, etc).

1 bottle of immodium
35 pills of gabapentin, 600 mg each
60 pills of hydroxyzine, 10 mg each
6 pills of Valium, 2 mg each
3 pills of klonopin, 1 mg each (can get more)

Should I buy vitamin B6, magnesium, Benadryl, etc?

What should I have on hand to be most comfortable? How do I start? I heard to start the immodium before the withdrawals kick in. Ok, so how many hours before? Or just 30 minutes? This is where I need guidance.

Also, what symptoms does the gaba treat? What helps with sweating and muscle aches? And how long do these drugs last? I’ve done days of reading on BL but I can’t find what I need.

ok, enough questions from me!! Thanks again for any help you can provide!

Oh, also, what kinds of things do people do during withdrawal? Do you try to get up and clean your house or run errands? Or do you stay in bed most days? Does it just depend on the individual?

Congrats Kismet and good luck! Honestly a variety of fluids in bulk is great, water gets real boring. So I get vitamin water, Gatorade, etc. frozen fruit for smoothies. IVe been also eating boxes of frozen fruit pops, especially when the cravings get bad. I don’t know, it’s like a pacifier. Heated blanket during chills. Looks like you have great comfort meds. Vitamin B yes. Vistaril was always prescribed to me as an additional sleep aid, gaba I only used at night for RLS as one pill would make me stumble, but not sure I’m allowed to advise what to take and when etc. As for fent pills please be careful. I would flush if u think you can. I personally can barely move the first few days .If I have the energy I read, if not, then TV. Will depend on the individual, some people seem to be able to excersize but I’ve never been a gym rat. I did a taper so it’s been like this for 9 days. My fourth clean day I was able to leave the house, go to a NA meeting, and take a shower at a friends. You got this :)

ps. I never did the many tablets of Imodium thing, just took it normally. One as needed after onset.

Are you staying on the oxy after this? The legal ones? Or are you trying to quit completely?

Are you staying on the oxy after this? The legal ones? Or are you trying to quit completely?
I’m trying to quit completely. I want to be free of opiates. My pain Mgmt doc thinks I should taper down and off, but I don’t have the self control to taper so I’d rather just rip the band aid off. Hopefully I can manage my pain a different way. But if not I can at least start again from zero opiates. Thanks for asking!

I'm not the best with all those items, but here is what I know: Gabapentin did wonders for RLS for me, and I took it whenever the rls started getting out of hand. I also went and got a B complex supplement, as well as a help me sleep supplement. I would try to keep the Valium for when you can't sleep- and take as little as possible in order to have it last... the rest someone else will have to help with!

Hope- grsh

Just curious, how is it going?
I recently was coming off suboxone, and had taken Kratom for a few days, then a couple days of the lope. Which unfortunately was all I could afford. The lope did wonders though. How you holding up today?

I've managed to make a plan for myself . Subs for a week then methadone for 5 days . Tramadol in between. All I got was cold sweats. I needed clonadine (can't spell)