MAPS Help MAPS Complete Vital Research into MDMA-Assisted Psychotherapy for Treating PTSD

MAPSbryce

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelight!

This Veterans Day, we at the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) launched our Indiegogo campaign to help complete our crucial study of MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for U.S. veterans, firefighters, and police officers with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Supporting this study—and encouraging others to do so, too—is our chance to raise awareness about PTSD while providing vital funding for research that is transforming lives.

This research helps more than veterans—it helps everyone suffering from PTSD, including survivors of sexual assault, violent crime, and natural disasters by adding to the evidence base for MDMA-assisted psychotherapy as a safe and effective treatment. By helping us reach our goal, you'll also be sending a powerful message to military and political leaders to do their part and support the research.

Here are 3 easy things you can do to help us complete this vital study:

1. DONATE what you can. Every gift—no matter the size—moves us closer to our goal and demonstrates public support. We also have great rewards for our supporters, including stickers, infographic posters, handmade glass pendants, live webinars, and more.

2. WATCH the video to learn how MDMA-assisted psychotherapy can transform the lives of people suffering from PTSD.

3. SHARE this message or the links above with your friends, family, and colleagues along with a personal message about why this research is important to you.

Support from the Bluelight community would benefit our campaign immensely. We're off to a great start—with your help, I know we can reach our goal.

Thank you!

Very interesting & important stuff. As an ex sufferer from PTSD - I can say it's a very terrifying condition to be in.

I will definitely trying to help.