HELP-I'm addicted to Bluelighgt & want to learn more

prncechrmng

Bluelighter
Found the bluelight last night---I think I've spent twelve of the last twenty-four hours tring to figure this out----everyone seems so cool on this board----if you can fill me in on etiquette, background, or anything else useful please feel free---I would really like to become part of this community
One Love

ya just did it =)
say whatever you want. say whatever you feel. say anything at all..
and most of all, PLUR! that's the bottom line
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!
Wherever you are,
Yer gunna see me FLY!!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

I know what exactly what you mean. I have only rolled 5 times but I have found this site so informative. Everyone is willing to help and answer questions. This site and the people that come here is another example how E is such a positive drug.
------------------
"Sweet like candy to my soul,
sweet you rock and sweet you roll." -Dave Matthews

I know what exactly what you mean. I have only rolled 5 times but I have found this site so informative. Everyone is willing to help and answer questions. This site and the people that come here is another example how E is such a positive drug.
------------------
"Sweet like candy to my soul,
sweet you rock and sweet you roll." -Dave Matthews

ettiquite:
1) delete extra posts
2) keep your messages clean and signatures short
3) don't use hateful words
4) try to stay on the topic
5) don't make redundant postings
6) post in the right forum
7) try to make your grammar and spelling at least readable
8) POST INTERESTING TOPICS
9) Lastly, SEARCH before you POST! Chances are, someone asked the same question only days ago, and others went to the effor of typing or digging up the information. You could have added to that thread and brought it back up to the surface, but now it will sink, and your new thread will contain no CONTENT.
peace, have fun, welcome