HELP!! I need a response FAST please!!!!!!!!

*SWeeT-e*

Bluelighter
I'm leaving soon to go to a party and don't know what to do!! My friend has a really super bad headache and doesn't know if she should take an advil or not because she is going to be doing e in about an hour or so. Anyone know if it's bad to combine advil and e??? Thanks!!!!!
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

E and advil won't react in any bad way. Although if you take them to close together you may get some stomach discomfort. Nothing major though.
smile.gif

Have a good time
------------------
Chalice™ (AKA "Star-face-a-chu")
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"

It has been my experience that E tends to help with headaches, so maybe tough it out for an hour and drop and feel good all nite long LOL
Peace..................RuRu

Dont worry HunEE
wink.gif

There shouldn't be any adverse reactions to E and any sort of pain medication that is over the counter. The only thing oyu need to worry about is taking a narcotic pain pill, and that will not cause anything harmful to you, though it very well could ruin your roll in the sense that it may cause a very delayed and mild effect of the roll. I ate 2 percocets on a Friday and attempted to roll on Sat nite. I lost the effects of the roll....pissed me off too! Ate 3 rolls that night, the 1st didnt do shit, the 2nd was ok, and the third didnt do much more. I tried it again 2 weeks later and the same thing happened. It all depends whats in the pain pills. I found that the percs were killing the rolls. Pretty shitty if I do say so myself.
Love Ya!
wink.gif

------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

Also, although this has nothing to do with pain killers, do not ever (and I mean EVER) have liquid cough syrup while rolling. It doesn't matter if it's Vicks or Robotusion.. don't do it! The DXM in liquid cough syrups can just be enough to react with the e to creat sarotonin (sp?) syndrome. In other words: sick, sick, sick, possible death.
Just watching out for everyone
(P.S. I'm rolling my ASS of right now!!)