HELP!! I am computer tarded

X2K

Bluelighter
Let me start by thanking who ever reads this, your help is greatly appreciated. So i am using Internet Explorer 5.0 to access this page on my dad computer and it is saving everything in the History folder (not a good idea for my dad to be seeing all the drugs i write about on here) and so i need to delete these before he figures it out. any ideas on how to do this? I tried highlight delete and it didnt work.. PLEASE HELP!! I am having a paranoid break down right now.. much love to you all, especially those that know how to delete those links ..
x2k

I am really not computer literate and I don't know what kind of comp you are using but I always just rumage through my windows explorer files in order to delete things. it's easier that way

Hey are you there waiting? Well I'm using the same one and all you gotta do is go click on the little histor button up there by the search, favorites, and channels. Once you do that another window thing will appear to the left. Find the folder in there that says "today" do a right click and select delete and that bad drug shit all gone from da history. Post back so i know you got it.pleased to help.love4ever

YEahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Vitamin K, and hey we are in the same city.. cool, thanks for the help, all that stuff is gone now, the world wont end, it will keep on spinning.. oh yeah go outside and look at the moon its doing that thing right now.
x2k

NOOO problemo man!! Yeah and the moon is doin some nifty stuff right now. My dad the astrology freak is all like "hey hey come and look at the moon! Isn't it cool!" But oh well It's almost my bedy by time gotta go to school tommarow(SP???)and fuckin learn how to spell.love4ever.