• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help Hurting Methadone withdrawal!!!!!

SheBelongsToMe

Greenlighter
I over did my take homes to make it through work (very physically demanding job) and I miss counted my does. Now I've been out for a two days and I am horrible sick. Can't function, so misreable! I Don't get more until Wednesday, but as you know that feels like years away! I was wondering if you had any suggestions for me??

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you buy immodium and paramol dihydrocodeine/paracetemal and do a cwe every 4hours be costly tho and not alot of mg but better than nothing, i doubt codeine would do much for methadone withdrawal.
nothing is going to help unfortunately, take a good multivitamin and vitamin b supplement and fish oil the only thing what gonna help is opiates and the strongest i can recommend over the counter is dhydrocodeine mixed with parACETEMAL cwe and PLUG them as this raises the ba it has helped me weith oxy withdrawal and atg verry least should stop you being sick and immodium will help diarreah, if you can get hold of gabapentin and pregablin these help loads when not got a tolerance to them and are in opiate wirthdrawal.