• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help HELP Getting off suboxone with another narcotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakaruu

Greenlighter
PLEASEE PLEASE HELP! the post isnt as long as it looks but heres my to long diidnt read ....

Can I get off subs by masking sub withdrawal wirh other narcotics ? Thus making sub withdraw so so much easieer soni can finally get off it ?r's all prescribed as well but if I ask a dr about it then they'll just immediately think I'm some addict and I get that enough because of my invisible pain disease..even when they have proof at the exact same hospital or a big surgery scar ....

I've turned to so many forums and noone answers me do I'd appreciate if I could get answers, experiences etc before I get discharged from hospital and my obstruction. /blockage ...

QUESTION :
I was wondering if it's possible to get off subs if I take another narcotic meanwhile instead to help through the worst parts of the sub detox .
I have a pain disease and used to take Norco twice a day for like 2 and a half years . I didn't know you could be dependant , I always figured addiction was just mentally wanting somerhing badly .

I couldn't handle the withdraw from Norco. The restless leg syndrome even with gabapentin was just too much. It was that restless leg cramping and tons of anxiety and sometimes stomach would start to hurt.

I mean I wasn't abusing them I took exactly as prescribed and I'd get withdraw slipping through every 6 hours. So I started suboxone 8mg strips through same dr to get off Norco easily. Subs compelrelt tooo all the wd away each time i took a bitbof one .....

But I didn't know you could get dependant on it as well and everyone says sub wd is worse... I usually only take no more than 4mg strip a day. Somerimes even less. Im sick of it.

I had a huge disease flare up and was in the hospital for a week. My last sub was I think 4 MG and should've been on April 4th

I' was on iv dilauded every few hours for like 5 days. Got sent home with some Norco and when I woke up next morning I felt so miserable. Which I assume was from the suboxone .....I'd have to take like 15 MG Norco just to get rid of most of it. And after 2 days at home I'm back at thr hospital again. Today is day 2 back and back on IV DILAUDED 2mg every few hours .

I've never gone this long without a sub ,not even close ...and I'm wondering if I can get off subs completely while on iv pain meds on the hospital(since it's obv masking it ) or Norco at home(I only have liken6 Norco left which is if lucky 2 days worth if i have that withdraw feeling again which I think was from the subs ...but this way i can make the detox from subs easier. I'm not like you guys, I can't handle the misery of it.
Trust me I've tried .

Otherwise I'll have to go back on subs whenever I'm discharged,( I have no control over when I go home or get to but it'll prob be this afternoon...)so I'd like responses as soon as possible so I don't mess up this opportunity by takinf the sub at home before i get answers ..ifbthis will work

Weed doesn't really help i tried , and I only have like a few Xanax like 3mg only ...so if If yall tell me this won't work I'll have to try to force sleep with meds at home for 24 hours so I can take a sub and not get precipitated withdrawal from the iv dikauded . In the past it'd be 2p hours and I'd be fine but if I do have to go back on it I'll wait 24 hours to hopefully prevent precipitated withdrawal... because I'm so stressed scared. And I desperately want this to work so I'll never be like this again. Because when my disease flares up dubs spent enough for that level of pain and subs are making pain meds barely work for me .

I'm sorry long text but i wanted to make sure I explain exactly so someone can give me a response wirh enough info from me. Please I'm desperate for answers before this afternoon .....
I mean I read that thr first week without subs is the worst and it's been over a week.

Have a safe Easter

Closing this thread as there is a duplicate thread in The Dark Side.
In future you only need to post the one thread.
All the best <3

Status
Not open for further replies.