Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help asap stuck on lsd 10+ months

helpwithLSDtrip

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

On January 20th 2016 I took LSD while at college. While on the come-up my roommate asked if I was okay- I was laying in my bed zoning out listening to rap instrumentals. I told him I was fine as I felt nothing but the come-up of LSD. At my peak I felt a pang and the entire vibe changed. I was laying with my back against my wall zoning out until I felt a painful pang in the back of my neck that changed the entire tone of the trip. While attempting not to notice it (the vibe was an unknown vibe, feeling like the warning drums signaling the beginning of a Roman invasion)- it was at this point that I began to think (and believe that I knew wholeheartedly) that if I were to think back to the previous vibe before the tonal shift that something terrible would happen to me. I looked at my iPhone rapidly after the vibal change and saw a chill man walking back and forth on my screen holding a gun, with spikes lining from the top of his head down to his waist area. After a bit of me watching he disapeared in an instant off the screen, dropping the gun in mid-air, walking back from off the screen to pick it up as it only dropped 1 pixel. It was at this point that he mentioned that he was Death. (note: the entire vibal shift began when this rap instrumental came on in the playlist - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq0_KkTggRg)
After realizing that he was Death I freaked out and was petrified with fear. I feared for my life, knowing that I saw Death. In a fight-or-flight reaction I texted my friend to come roll a blunt for me to lighten the mood (note: I had to text my friend or something terrible would have happened). After sending the text I knew that he would respond rapidly. He responded and came to my room. As he entered my room I saw blood on the floor as if it was mopped up. While he was rolling the blunt up we began talking and I asked him why he came; he responded because is was his life's purpose. It was at this time that I saw two head-figures appear magically, one being God and one being Death; the entire mood lightened up instantly.
We went for a car ride to smoke and came back to my dorm. He asked me to join him in the lobby with other students but, FOR WHATEVER REASON, i declined. (I DON'T KNOW FOR THE LIFE OF ME WHY I DECLINED, I WOULD NEVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN). After he left I felt that I had to go for a walk around town, alone, until 4am, where the goal of my trip was about getting better at trading vibes with life. I traded vibes first with a tree, then at some point a witch doctor (which when I looked through the window had a green tint and an alien looking head silhouette), the Illuminati, Kim Jong Un, Death on multiple occasions (one where if I chose incorrectly I would have been struck by lightning), and others. In each trade I "outsmarted" my counterpart and received their life force. I referred to myself as the "Vibe jukebox".
When I woke up the next morning I was still tripping LSD. I have been stuck ever since, losing control of my life until recently I began getting it back together as I have been unable to think clearly. Part of me losing my mind includes me being in the mental hospital for about 2 months, failing out of college, and losing most if not all of my friends. During this post-initial night trip I believed I had contact with the CIA, FBI, Illuminati, Obama, Kevin Gates, and more vibally.
The main focus of me being stuck in this trip is that I saw Death and have'nt been able to be productive since. Can somebody please help me get out of this LSD trip or at least leave this loop?

Thanks and I owe you one.

I had a bad LSD trip with paranoid delusions which persisted for a few months afterwards. I got through it. I never ended up in a mental hospital, though. Realizing and acknowledging that your CIA contacts etc. are delusions is a good sign. You definitely want to stop smoking marijuana, if you haven't already -- that will probably help dramatically. Good luck, brother.

Definitely do not smoke any weed, no..
Have you gotten a script for antipsychotics? The whole death thing sounds like an extreme version of superstition / magical thinking, seems important to learn that bad things don't happen if you don't follow compulsive thoughts, while they can clearly be debilitating which is a bad thing in itself.

Knowing they are delusions helped clear my mind up a bit and lessen the darkness of the trip. I felt the burden of my mind lessen substantially.

I have not gotten a script for antipsychotics and you're comment helped me learn that it's better to act than to think.

Thanks for both of your input.

Yeah, when I first took acid, it was a small dose probably around 100 maybe 200 ug trip which just blew my mind apart, not visually but intellectually and for about a year afterwards I was stuck in a magical thinking afterglow, mine was relatively positive but looking back now I seem like an absolute idiot. I noticed all sort of synchronicity, thought I could see auras, thought I was reinventing the fucking consciousness wheel. Such is the side effect of psychedelics, esp. LSD. Given that you don't have a full fledged mental illness you will return to normal but don't smoke weed, like said before, don't drink, don't take any more psychs either, thats a given.

DO look into antipsychotics if things persist.

I'm curious what the mental hospital had to say about your condition, how they tried to treat it? I imagine they did give you antipsychs?

Any more information is helpful, although we aren't doctors there are things you can do to clear your mind.

I too think you are 2 seroquels away from a nice day at the beach with pals :)

ochh it is not better to act than to think - that is a terrible takeaway.

better for what anyway?

better for being perplexed?
better for being unable to do things?
better for being returned to a participating status in human society?

when perplexed, slow down, get out of traffic, and center, you self, which means sense you body in space and relax. Until you are relaxed and in touch with your body you will not be able to work through what has made you perplexed.

this is not something that is only done once, it could be necessary daily, even hourly, or more.

Im sure most would disagree with this advice but I know what it is to be swept off your feet (literally) by Lucy. Strict abidance to your ( YOUR-You might need to think this up!) moral code, prayer (higher power, jesus, allah, satan, self; whoever long as you pray). And a disciplined course of dialectical behavioral therapy. (If you can't afford sessions search DBT skills on your favorite search engine.)
It's up to you how you choose to deal with this. This is my STRONG opinion and nothing more based on experience coupled with my belief that although humans are different we're more universal than we tend to give ourselves credit for. Reality...
It's all in YOUR (not anyone else's) Ideals for today's children...

Another thing which actually really helped me was throwing some of my creative energy derived from acid and these weird thoughts, into learning guitar and doing art that I enjoyed. So find something to channel energy into. Also reading! Read all the books you can, it will always help out in times of confusion to be able to relate to characters on an intimate level like that. Finally learn or re-learn self discipline, wake up early. Exercise, stay organized and clean and don't let things wait. Because you are in such a weird place all of these activities should act to ground you. Also get outside more as well. That's super important.