Hello everone...from a New Bluelight member!!

Hedonistic Angel

Bluelight Crew
Hay there Bluelighters!!!
I just thought I’d like to properly introduce myself, and say a big hello to all of my new
family!! I’m new to Bluelight, and fairly new to rolling (about 2-3 months)
I used to get really scared when me or my boyfriend would go pilling, but visiting the
site and seeing how many sorted people actually do take E, it’s really reassured me.
Everyone here has been so friendly, I’ve only been posting here for about a week, but
I’ve become quite attached. It’s really nice to be a part of something this beautiful. I
was never really popular at school, and the last few years, (with the exeption of very
recently) were a living hell for me. It’s only really in the last 9months I’ve become
really happy.
I’ve learnt so much about the kinda person I want to be, and I’ve really developed as a
free indavidual. Within the last 5 months my life has changed immesurabley (?!), and I
feel like it’s still changing. In the mist of last summer, and then starting a new college I
met many people who really changed my life. I met fellow Bluelighter-
**Lucyinthesky**. My best friend in the whole wide world. She’s showed me so much
about myself.
Then in September I met someone who changed my life like I never knew it could be
changed. The only man I’ve ever wanted to share my world with. Sam has helped me
in so many way, many of which I don’t think he’ll ever really understand. He taught me
things about the world, and he expanded my mind. He showed me first the art of Pot,
then the ways of bigger and greater things. PILLS!!!! In fact we do it together
whenever we can. I want to do everything in life with him there by my side.
I just thought I’d share with you how amazing it is to be in love, and how it can make
your buzz so good. If you’ve read my post on ‘Pills making you horney!”, you’ll see
how it can be fucking amazing when you roll with someone who really rocks your
world.
Thanks to everyone for making Bluelight what it is, and for sharing all your
e-xperiences with the world.
Peace. Love. Unity. Respect.
Words that never meant so much to me.
The Angel
P.S Look out for my special people.
Sambo, MrGEEZER, and **Lucyinthesky**------- Thanks for being a part of
my world, in everyway a human can be. You really are the most important people in
the world to me. It’s a pleasure and an honour to roll with you.
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************