• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Heart Sensivity After Covid Vaccine

Indeed I do have other things going on in my life. I still have the overhanging grief of losing my own mother to suicide when I was only 12, and that was just over 31 years ago. Recently in 2018 I was exposed to animal cruelty involving the abuse of and cruelty to pigs. I feel that the 2018 incident destroyed whatever sanity I had left, or at least the vast majority of it. I have always relied upon music to keep me sane enough to not want to die.

I hope this answers the burning questions you may have. I can't stress this enough, this problem has severely affected my sanity. Vaccine-induced is my simplest guess, but it could have literally been any number of things. I do have a history of sudden distortion and tinnitus in both ears, and this happened well before the vaccines came out. It also happened in both ears, each ear at different times. However, a few days after the Pfizer booster I got a real sharp and sudden "ping" in my ear, as though something suddenly backed up. The "ping" lasted a couple of seconds, but whatever damage occurred soon after that didn't become obvious to me. In hindsight I should have hit it with brutal doses of steroids as soon as I noticed it, but I thought it would go away on its own. Sadly, it didn't, and here I am still with the problem. Perhaps the steroids may have done nothing and I'd still have the problem anyway in spite of prompt treatment (this has sadly been the case with a lot of people, and it was the case with my right ear which still has a mid-range frequency resonance in it since the December 2020 episode where I took steroids for more than 2 weeks).

I think the cruelty to pigs and being exposed to their torture and their suffering being deliberately inflicted upon them is what has affected me by far the most, but the recent hearing issues certainly topped it off. In 2018 I had never felt so hopeless and depressed. I am surprised I even made it this far, and I am being brutally honest with you.
Thank you so much for your honesty and for sharing that with us. That takes courage <3
I am really sorry to hear about your mother and I can't even begin to imagine the effect that has had on your entire life.
I understand why you have the suicidal feelings though. I have been there myself so I know what it's like.
I'm so sorry you had to witness the animal cruelty thing that you did too. It really can have such a horrendous impact on our mental health, seeing animals suffer.
I also know the precise "pings" of which you speak, I get them often as well.
I really, truly hope you try to get some help with your suicidal ideation. You are obviously intelligent and insightful, which means you have the power and strength to get through this. Please feel free to PM this account and I will reply to you directly if you need to talk to someone who understands some of what you are going through. You are not alone <3

Anyway, after a huge fight with my parents, I've decided to bring it forward 1 year.

Guys, I have 1 year to live and frankly I'm terrified. Not of death but of the massive grief that my passing would cause.

Anyway, after a huge fight with my parents, I've decided to bring it forward 1 year.

Guys, I have 1 year to live and frankly I'm terrified. Not of death but of the massive grief that my passing would cause.
hey how are you now?in my eyes a lot have changed and i don't think any kind of worst situations can make me suicidal anymore.i have my tinnitus has not healed yet and didn't get better even a bit.but my suicidal ideations got so much better.i think this world is not to find happiness and what we wish,but we live to find something better than happiness and what we wish.

hey how are you now?in my eyes a lot have changed and i don't think any kind of worst situations can make me suicidal anymore.i have my tinnitus has not healed yet and didn't get better even a bit.but my suicidal ideations got so much better.i think this world is not to find happiness and what we wish,but we live to find something better than happiness and what we wish.

I'm much better mentally, though physically I'd consider myself to have deteriorated. I have no idea what is wrong but I'm trying as many avenues as I can to work out what it is and how I can get relief.

I'm much better mentally, though physically I'd consider myself to have deteriorated. I have no idea what is wrong but I'm trying as many avenues as I can to work out what it is and how I can get relief.
Why do you say that? What's happened with your physical health? (if you don't mind me asking)

Why do you say that? What's happened with your physical health? (if you don't mind me asking)

It has gotten worse over the last few months, I've lost around 9kg, and whilst mentally I feel better, physically I feel like I have gone further downhill. Weaker, dizzy, right ear plays up again. It was the left side I was focusing on, now it seems to be the right side. Bizarre, right? I suspect some sort of weird systemic neuropathy that just happened to hit the ears the most, but aside from that there are weaknesses elsewhere too. My balance isn't nearly as good as it was before all this nonsense started just over 3 years ago.

It has gotten worse over the last few months, I've lost around 9kg, and whilst mentally I feel better, physically I feel like I have gone further downhill. Weaker, dizzy, right ear plays up again. It was the left side I was focusing on, now it seems to be the right side. Bizarre, right? I suspect some sort of weird systemic neuropathy that just happened to hit the ears the most, but aside from that there are weaknesses elsewhere too. My balance isn't nearly as good as it was before all this nonsense started just over 3 years ago.

So sorry that the covid vax did this to you.

You can try nattokinase and serrapeptase to try and dissolve the blockages caused by the shots. They aren't typical clots, they have a different structure. But some have recovered using the above enzymes.

You can also use curcumin 500mg twice daily as a general anti-inflammatory.

Good luck and FWIW millions of people are dealing with this now post-vax. I have colleagues all over the world dealing with this in their clinics. You're not alone.

So sorry that the covid vax did this to you.

You can try nattokinase and serrapeptase to try and dissolve the blockages caused by the shots. They aren't typical clots, they have a different structure. But some have recovered using the above enzymes.

You can also use curcumin 500mg twice daily as a general anti-inflammatory.

Good luck and FWIW millions of people are dealing with this now post-vax. I have colleagues all over the world dealing with this in their clinics. You're not alone.

I have doubts that the latest episode was caused by any vax since the last vax I had was February last year. I actually caught COVID in December last year, and I think the recent episode which started mid-January was due to the COVID virus and its nasty effects on the system. It has recovered somewhat but I know that some nerve has been further damaged. Steroids didn't work as well as they have in the past but it's better than nothing.

I suspect I caught COVID19 in early 2020, when I started getting random dizzy spells starting around the end of February and throughout March 2020. I also felt tired and run down and quite lethargic, so it could have been COVID all along. I have heard things about the vax but I am sure that COVID is far worse if you ever catch it - even once - than a course of vaccines.

There isn't much that can be done, apart from stopping eating sugar, cutting back on dairy, coffee, and too much salt. I'm also on medicinal pot, which certainly helps me mentally...though not so much in the physical realm.

i've used my medications for couple years but this year after i took second dose of corona vaccine(sinopharm) my heart got sensitive and after taking my usual medicine i get heart pain.i don't want to write name of the medication for privacy reasons but it was antispychosis and beta blocker.
i'm not sure if its related to vaccine but it happened close to that time.has anyone here any similar experience?

EDIT:
i found the reason,its called precordial catch syndrome
its a non dangerous illness which is mostly caused by anxiety and it looks like dangerous heart pains,but its not serious although i think it can go dangerous if it last very long because it makes stress on body if you don't know what it is.and my doctors didn't tell me what it is,they just said we don't see any actual problem so its a nervous problem,i'm not sure if they knew what exactly my illness is,but if they have told me what it is exactly,i could have experience much less suffering.informing anxious patients is very important for calming their anxiety and i am ashamed of doctors who don't know their job and cause prolonged problems for their patients such as me.

a new idea came to my mind,it is possible that these sensitivities of my heart is happening because of long time opioid usage.it is said on the scientific studies that opioids can make inflammation on receptors.
so i may be able to relieve my heart pain by putting opioids away for awhile.
there is a good study about heart sensitivity but it had no results about how to treat,looks like its a cause of abnormal psychological state which i definitely had some kind of it.
pdf

related topic:
I wouldn't assume you have precordial catch syndrome. Is your beta blocker for hypertension of arrhythmia? The side effects of the vaccines are very rare hence why they have been cleared for mass human vaccination - but they do exist. Proving causation between you symptoms and the vaccine is difficult nigh impossible. They could be related or it could be a complete co-incidence. Have you had these symptoms before? Where you say 'heart pain' where is your pain? Have you ever had an Echocardiogram/Angiography/EKG/Stress test? Have you had cardiac investigation and workup? All these are questions your healthcare provider should ask and then act on and a number of tests should be available to you depending on your history and symptoms. Diagnosis of PCS is made by excluding other more serious possibilities using a process of medical workup not searching the internet and finding something that seems to fit.
Get to your health provider - if pains persist or become severe call 911

thankyou for your attention but just like what i wrote on the first post,i have visited a lot of docs,i think i have some kind of neuropathy because neuropathy has a lot of sub types and my condition is not an easy recognizable illness,and my cardiologist after years still tells me it has to be a neural problem,and i go to psychiatrist a lot,so it should be neuropathy.i think my neurons or neuro receptors has gotten sensitive after a lot of coming downs and going up with doses of medications and opioids,it is possible when body recieves a lot of biochemical changes it goes tired of it and screams with giving pain to my mind.
i have other problems such as scary faces when i close my eyes before bed for awhile,it is induced because of stopping resperidone after years.
i think all these powerful chemicals can do such thing to my body,its the most reasonable cause in my mind.