• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Headshop products that were on sale at the start of the rc public boom?

Tryptamite

Bluelighter
I remember snowblow/ just "blow", charge, charge+(which was 3-FMC i think), amnesia(ethylphenidate maybe?). I know mephedrone was being used, cut with a little benzocaine or creatine. Im doing research for college, also interested.

What were the main powders and their contents (if you know) as you remember them?

Were there any groups that were attracted to legal highs in your area? In Dublin there was a large number of heroin addicts injecting snowblow, amsnesia, charge and more. They were dissolving the full powder with citric and heat, sometimes and keeping the works in cups of boiling water so the solution wouldnt cool down and re-solidify before you could inject it. There were a lot of health problems, physical and mental, as a result and there still are to a certain degree.

I was unaware of this as it happened really because i never bought and rarely used head shop, drugs. I did use 4MMC, methylone, 3FMC, 4FMC, the flouro-meth/amphetamines ordered from the internet. I remember some users using branded products (The_Kid?) and being quite happy. It'd be nice to hear from them.

As the UK blanket ban comes in, I think the "head-shop" drugs come to an end legally and some drugs like meph and spice/k2 get sold on the black market. RCs are sourced on the internet for the most part. This has already happened in Ireland and other EU countries. Snowblow has survived here but it is 4MEC not 4MMC, or MDPV and other mixes occasionally.

Last edited:
One story, North of the border, a passed over acquaintance was so tweaked out he Viet Conged his 6foot plus frame into a circular rack of Army surplus jackets and waited till it closed - only to be discovered 9am by the oriental owner ensconced behind the counter, packets and powder asunder.

When all the madness kicked off down south, the petrol bombing of 'head-shops' the amount of old acquaintances asking if I'd Pop down with x or y was hectic. My daily freelance, rate plus a 50% mark up and a degenerate euro was enough to dissuade even the South slider's.

Totally - from 6pm to 9am - he was pedal to the metal, I don't think he really had an escape plan bar extreme violence. But he's passed so that's all I'll say

Black Mamba was certainly one of the more popular "lines" - I'm starting to struggle with how to consider the RC era in a few months times, are we going to view the various iterations as product lines and branding or simple marketing of psychoactives at those who most likely shouldn't be using.

<3

Whoever came up with the "Spice" idea made a lot of $$$ before it was shut down and newer synthetic blends came on the scene. The same with the major powder brands. I think vulnerable groups definitely use them and it fucks them up for sure. But mainly its just the way of the world man and people with their finger on the pulse making themselves some $crilla.

Yeah I remember the headshops being petrol bombed in dublin. Must have been taking business away from crack/coke dealers!

Nah it was DAAD - It's a thing up here, paramilitary group looking community support with no real war to fight - It's been even worse up North with the UFF, UVF, UDA and the bargain basement Russians.

I lived in a uni house i south Belfast when one of the lads inexplicably took a nervous breakdown - no drugs involved, however to cover the rent a mate of a mate moved in a medium to low rent dealer, who tho our connections expanded rapidly. 2 bars a week of soap, 2/300 yokes, actually good coke and paste base speed.

We only found out after the shit hit the fan - he was stashing k's of C in our hot press - shit hit the fan when the UFF said £600 a week - he was paying UVF about the same, Ahhh fuck I'm putting on some tunes this is depresso past - no one died, people got shot - life time ago

I consider myself very lucky not to have paramilitary groups to deal with when scoring, on top of the usual Junkies, snitches, whores, thieves and Constabulary.

<3

I suppose but everybody gets born somewhere, could be worse!

This film was a complete cult classic, I went to school with 2 of the main actors, that tried to shine a tiny light on a youth culture that was terrorized by the paramilitary's AND the RUC (Cops's) with a shoot to kill policy.

Many reckon the big clubs like Shine the Met, Kelly's and ecstasy was crucial in bridging the sectarian divide - Still this is cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FksdAokPEdo

I suppose but everybody gets born somewhere, could be worse!

This film was a complete cult classic, I went to school with 2 of the main actors, that tried to shine a tiny light on a youth culture that was terrorized by the paramilitary's AND the RUC (Cops's) with a shoot to kill policy.

Many reckon the big clubs like Shine the Met, Kelly's and ecstasy was crucial in bridging the sectarian divide - Still this is cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FksdAokPEdo

Not sure I should be clicking on a link that has 'A OK pedo' in the address :)

jolly green granules i think were meph.

never used to use branded stuff, just used to be one of mr meph's best customers way back when.

I'm sure JGG was a way of shifting Meph post-ban.

I know that 2-Cent Base (1P-LSD, penny acid, geddit?) is being sold, literally, as Delsyd. :\

<3