• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

have u ever IV'ed without filtering?

strity1994

Bluelighter
Have you ever injected drugs without filtering??? I used to iV dillies all the time. I didnt no filtering was a thing back then. Anyways I got bunch of dillies n pins but no filters. I wanna shoot these fuckers up!

Are you Talking about micron filters? Like those week things? eBay sells them.

If not use a little bit of a q tip. I don't know why anyone would filter a dilly.

Be sure to boil your water to kill all the bacteria. Boil water before you put drugs in water in spoon.

I inject drugs especially pills, dilly mostly cause theirs not a whole
Lot of filler and shot compared to an Oxy.

Usually with heroin From street corner guy I do filter with qtip.

Back when I IV'd methamphetamine, I never used to filter my shots. Would just crush the crystal, add water, and draw up the solution

I heard back when they had the old K-8s,k-4s, and k-2mg dillies you could just cold shake em. Throw em in a rig, shake it up and shoot. Although you wouldn't catch me doing that. I don't imagine it is too great for you with the binders and fillers and all. I have been using drugs IV for quite a while now, and never have I not filtered a shot. I mean at least use a q-tip cotton or a cigarette filter if your slamming pills, and I always had great results with cold-cool water prepping up dilly, and really all pills for that matter. It isn't good to heat water when prepping pills because it can cause the inactive ingredients(binders, fillers, etc) to be dissolved in with the good stuff in the pill that you actually want, and you don't want to be shooting all that other shit into your veins, especially on a regular basis, if you don't have to. DON'T HEAT PILLS FOR IV!!! MScontin might be an exception for that rule, as it is a real bitch to prep with just cold water so I've heard from friends, but haven't ever tried ER morphine iv, just the IRs.

I inject drugs especially pills, dilly mostly cause theirs not a whole
Lot of filler and shot compared to an Oxy.

Usually with heroin From street corner guy I do filter with qtip.
Generic dilly has a shit load of binders dude. U don't filter that?