• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Have i lost my son forever? How bad is it?

How do you know it was the drugs and not the alcohol that lowered your inhibitions?

You wouldn't be the first person to regret their sexual activity once they have sobered up. I'm not condoning someone slipping you drugs in your drink, but if the worst that occurred was you had sex with a long term partner in front of your son then be thankful.

Well i have been drunk plenty times and never felt like that before.
Perhaps it was a concoction of the two, but not alcohol alone.
With alcohol i dont get paranoid delusions and nor do i require anyone to relax me or calm me down.

If you were slipped the date rape drug you would have blacked out. It happened to me once yrs ago and it comes on fast and you lose hours. Zero memory

Though i am by no means a pervert, my god....I love bluelight. My biggest question is whether she is british or australia (though im leaning towards british).

Seriously though, you and your son are fine. I mean clearly, there will be a weirdness between you two for a while. As will all things, that will go way with time.

I suppose the weirdest thing here is that you appeared to know he was watching (i thought maybe he didn't see it until you effectively said you saw him watching). Nonetheless, who am I to judge.

This isn't your fault really...this appears to be a product of drugs and alcohol. Your son might have watched for the same reasons.

Clearly, you should be thanking god that he wasn't "involved . Now that would require some therapy.

Your fine, he's fine, and if neither are currently true, then time will make it true.

Though i am by no means a pervert, my god....I love bluelight. My biggest question is whether she is british or australia (though im leaning towards british).

Seriously though, you and your son are fine. I mean clearly, there will be a weirdness between you two for a while. As will all things, that will go way with time.

I suppose the weirdest thing here is that you appeared to know he was watching (i thought maybe he didn't see it until you effectively said you saw him watching). Nonetheless, who am I to judge.

This isn't your fault really...this appears to be a product of drugs and alcohol. Your son might have watched for the same reasons.

Clearly, you should be thanking god that he wasn't "involved . Now that would require some therapy.

Your fine, he's fine, and if neither are currently true, then time will make it true.

I am British, although i dont see what that matters.
and no, he was definitely not involved.
Also not saying he sat there goggle eyed watching, he was just there.

How sure are you he wasn't involved?

Maybe it was a fight club kind of Tyler Durden scenario, and you were actually banging your son?

how you said you thought your drinks were spiked, maybe your son's drink was spiked too.

regardless when drugs are involved you can't expect people to know what they're doing. sounds like a pretty fucked up experience, best of luck.

That's a bit harsh to judge her like that the woman was drugged. This Rob should be done for rape, in my opinion. How can you someone who has been drugged?

Yes I agree with this.

Evey

be realistic if the OP cannot remember what actually happened and was hallucinating do you think that makes for a reliable testimony?

seriously.

the main thing is repairing things with your son

if someone slipped mdea or mda in your drink you could hallucinate anything with weed on top and not have it be real at all. i mean full blown dream sequences in your mind.

who can tell what happened?