• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hash

olyandy

Bluelighter
Got some strawberry blonde hash from a good sorce and it is ethier not hash or shit and i could be doing somthing wrong with i just dont know. Gives me a headace when i smoke it. um smells like pepper too so maybe its just shit. My question is what should it smell,look, taste, fell like. thanks

Blonde hash is simply that, a light colored hash, as opposed to the much softer, darker hashes. I've never heard of Strawberry Blonde hash though, sounds like it could be a scam....

A good blonde hash is a light sandy colour, soft enough to break up with your hands/nails and with a slightly gritty texture. It should smell like, well, hash....

You shouldn't need to give it any sort of special treatment, just smoke it like you would with bud. If it's not getting you stoned, you've probably been ripped off...

I know this just wastes it but it could save your bowl, stick a pin in it and put it over a lighter until it smokes and snift the smoke. It should smell like really good weed if not ditch it you got ripped. Opium on the other hand smells like insense if it was prepared right.
Just a stupid fact I got out of a book called "Marijuana the first 1000 years" To harvest the hashish from the plants the people in India would strip naked and run through the pot field and have worker scrap the oils from the plants of of their skin and then run back, over and over. I know there's other ways I just thought that was cool.
TPO

Blonde hash is from Lebanon and is one of the more prized and rare forms of Hash... I would assume that if you are not in the netherlands there is a decent chance being ripped off.. Hash is much easier to rip people off on..

In the UK alot of hash is shitty, soapbar as it's called, because it is simply quality hash that has been ground down, adulterants added(saw dust, roofing tar), and then repressed.

In the US hash is usually the real deal or "High Times" fake shit, due to the fact it is so rare to begin with here.. The hash i bought awhile back was good stuff and it was dark brown, milk chocolate color, and very hard.. 1/4 of a gram would have you nice and high..

In the future, either ask to try it first, or stick to the green. 8)

Blonde hash is real. I believe that it's possible that what you have is legit, but not very probable (unless you live somewhere like N. Africa.) Especially if you're not catching a buzz. You got ripped (or well you didn't get ripped. *rimshot*) Ask for your money back.

I know this just wastes it but it could save your bowl, stick a pin in it and put it over a lighter until it smokes and snift the smoke. It should smell like really good weed if not ditch it you got ripped.
Burning hash smells completely different than weed.

I know 'if i havn't smelled it, i havn't smelled it', but is there anything you could compare the smell to?